Biden seeks $33 billion in additional funding for Ukraine

Ukraine requests $2B, and Biden is asking for $33B. Nothing to see here folks.
When I was negotiating with a lawn service guy recently, he proposed a monthly fee for the lawn mowing and trimming service. It was $150.00 per month. I said, ā€œWhat?!? No fucking way!ā€ Itā€™s worth at least fifteen times that! So, Iā€™m trying to get my wife to agree to $2,250.00 per month! Iā€™m a Cracker Jack negotiator.

Looting the treasury is a late stage collapsing empire kind of thing:

Ukraine-04-1.jpg

When I was negotiating with a lawn service guy recently, he proposed a monthly fee for the lawn mowing and trimming service. It was $150.00 per month. I said, ā€œWhat?!? No fucking way!ā€ Itā€™s worth at least fifteen times that! So, Iā€™m trying to get my wife to agree to $2,250.00 per month! Iā€™m a Cracker Jack negotiator.

Let's assume she approves it, how much lawn service guy will get?

Nobody is talking about Brandon, Flush.
You can't mention Ukraine without reminding everybody of the corruption of Hunter Biden and the kickback to the "Big Guy".

Potatohead should be impeached for threatening to use the power of the US to government to punish Ukraine for investigating the corruption of the Biden family.

Just in case CNN failed to tell you stupid Moon Bats about it:

Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money

You can't mention Ukraine without reminding everybody of the corruption of Hunter Biden and the kickback to the "Big Guy".

Potatohead should be impeached for threatening to use the power of the US to government to punish Ukraine for investigating the corruption of the Biden family.

I am not a moon bat. In fact, you sounded like one to me. šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™ve shared (in prior threads) the evidence that Brandon and his skell son Hunter are corrupt.

I also never trust CNN. Anything they report requires independent verification.

I am not a moon bat. In fact, you sounded like one to me. šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™ve shared (in prior threads) the evidence that Brandon and his skell son Hunter are corrupt.

I also never trust CNN. Anything they report requires independent verification.
If you don't want to be accused of being a Moon Bat then don't make stupid posts like one.

Oh look, an article you never read. A headline you just Googled for to support a lie that you don't even remember when or where you heard. Typical intellectual fraud on USMB.
As usual, you project. You deny it without reading it or comprehending any part of it. In other words, as usual, you just lie. you are a dreadfully predictable little twat, Farty.

Meanwhile, other than stomping your widdle feetsies and screaming ā€œI deny it,ā€ you have no support for your claim. By contrast, of course, there is a boatload of evidence concerning the vile criminal nature of the Clinton Crime Cartel Corporation. Sucks to be you.

If you don't want to be accused of being a Moon Bat then don't make stupid posts like one.
I made a post with which you disagree. That doesnā€™t make it ā€œstupid.ā€ Since your disagreement was stupid, by your daffynition, you must be the moonbat. šŸ‘

in the interim, I donā€™t give a ratā€™s twat about being accused of anything by you. And Iā€™ll correct your vapid bullshit whenever I please.

Now get back on topic. Can you do that? šŸ„±

Does the little bearded green t-shirt midget have to pay taxes on that 33 billion? And would that be to the US IRS or the Ukrainian IRS (if there is one)? :heehee: Any guess as to what the little green t-shirt midget will invest in? Gold? Crypto? Real estate? Military defense stocks? :eusa_think:

...a letter dated February 12, 2016, in which Sens. Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraineā€™s then-president to ā€œpress ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor Generalā€™s office and judiciary.ā€ Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didnā€™t officially leave until the following month when Ukraineā€™s Parliament voted him out).

In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US ā€” and many European nations ā€” wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft.

Youā€™re an idiot. You brought him up out of the blue, you retard.
At least I don't flip flop like a politician.
First you (obviously) supported America invading the sovereign nations of Iraq and Afghanistan - against international law.
But now you freak out about Russia doing the SAME THING to Ukraine.

On this, you are nothing but a virtue signaling, hypocrite.

This from the guy who said (in essence) that he won't answer questions that are not relevant to the OP.
:rolleyes:

Agree.

Europe needs to kick in much more than they are. $33B is too much money on top of what we have sent so far. $8.5 Billion is to prop up the Ukranian economy.... WHAT???? $20B and some change is for security items (arms). $3B is for humanitarian assistance.

I don't like this plan at all. Much more needs to come from Europe.

Why?

Ukraine is getting it's clock cleaned for 10 weeks now and Russia just now deploying Gigantor and Rambo. The weapons going there are museum pieces, most notably the armour. Drrrrr

The bozo Biden administration wants our southern border to be wide open for drugs and criminals to flood into our country.
But seeks $33 billion of taxpayer money to help defend another country's border half way around the world. ... :cuckoo:

Hey. If people do enough drugs theyā€™ll destroy enough brain cells where they may be dumb enough to believe you.

Forum List

Back