Biden seeks $33 billion in additional funding for Ukraine

It's a good thing we don't have any problems here in the U.S. that this money could be used to help American citizens. .... :cool:

"WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden asked Congress for $33 billion to support Ukraine - a dramatic escalation of U.S. funding for the war with Russia - and for new tools to siphon assets from Russian oligarchs."
Yeow. That's a lot of money. But then Obama renewed the 50 billion dollar pledge for Israel.

Four months ago the majority of American's couldn't find Ukraine on a map.
But then bozo Biden and the spineless Congress critters ginned up the anti-Putin - he's a mad man - we gotta help Ukraine rhetoric, and the money started flowing like an out of control fireman's hose. .... :cuckoo:
As expected and as usual, you omitted something from you’re stupid propaganda timeline. Think back. What ELSE happened? Hm. Oh yeah. Now I remember: That piece of shit, Putin, had the Russian military invade Ukraine and conduct a massive military campaign of war crimes. Nothing ginned-up in that. How on Earth did you miss that part, Sunni? Distracted by the Putin salad you’re always tossing? Maybe Putin’s little red dick is stuck between your teeth?

We need to rein in our spending and our $ printing. We need to get “tax and spend” and “borrow and spend” and “spend and spend” liberal Dumbocraps out of office.
Oh wake up. Trump spent like a drunken sailor.

Oh stfu. Dumbocraps can’t stop spending and taxing and borrowing.
The economy is historically better under the Democrats. I understand your problem. It's a great deal of money. But Ukraine is in dire straits unlike Israel that's getting another $50 billion from the US.

The economy is historically better under the Democrats. I understand your problem. It's a great deal of money. But Ukraine is in dire straits unlike Israel that's getting another $50 billion from the US.
Nonsense. “Historically better.” 🙄

I am fine with our support of Israel.

I am fine with spending money to assist Ukraine from that evil scumbag Putin’s criminal behavior, too. And is still rather Brandon spend the money (or, actually, seek it from Congress) for Ukraine than have him obtain that same money for shit like CRT, BLM any of the current crap of liberal nonsense the Dim Party chooses to burn money on.

It's a good thing we don't have any problems here in the U.S. that this money could be used to help American citizens. .... :cool:

"WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden asked Congress for $33 billion to support Ukraine - a dramatic escalation of U.S. funding for the war with Russia - and for new tools to siphon assets from Russian oligarchs."
this makes me wonder if I should be on Putin's side

I'm not really on either side at this point

actually I can understand both sides.. Russian people may have felt threatened by U joining NATO and etc.... hate to sound like a hippie from the 70s but... war really is NOT the answer..

Anyhow... kind of wonder at... MYSELF

I am seroiusly considering NOT supporting Ukraine just because... that thing who stole the WH wants to...

Yes, we need to wonder at ourselves when we think along such lines.. but who can help it? I mean, really, who?

I am fine with spending money to assist Ukraine from that evil scumbag Putin’s criminal behavior, too. And is still rather Brandon spend the money (or, actually, seek it from Congress) for Ukraine than have him obtain that same money for shit like CRT, BLM any of the current crap of liberal nonsense the Dim Party chooses to burn money on.
I am wondering if byedim will find a way to re-direct that money into his or his son's bank account....

=

Yeah, I saw this on zerohedge.

This is getting ridiculous.
For the love of God...this guy has his finger on the nuclear trigger!
An UNBIASED doctor with NOTHING to do with the government/military MUST examine this guy for senility.
NOW!!!

Because Biden is clearly LOSING IT.

Once again - I hate both parties.

Last edited:

Didn't you study slavery in the 6th grade?

As expected and as usual, you omitted something from you’re stupid propaganda timeline. Think back. What ELSE happened? Hm. Oh yeah. Now I remember: That piece of shit, Putin, had the Russian military invade Ukraine and conduct a massive military campaign of war crimes. Nothing ginned-up in that. How on Earth did you miss that part, Sunni? Distracted by the Putin salad you’re always tossing? Maybe Putin’s little red dick is stuck between your teeth?
So Russia is evil for invading Ukraine?
Was America 'evil' for invading Iraq or Afghanistan?
Either you say 'yes' or you are a hypocrite on this.

America should stay OUT of the war.
It is none of our business.

Yeah, I saw this on zerohedge.

This is getting ridiculous.
For the love of God...this guy has his finger on the nuclear trigger!
An UNBIASED doctor with NOTHING to do with the government/military MUST examine this guy for senility.
NOW!!!
Because Biden is clearly LOSING IT.
Biden is old and fragile but he's managed to meet the challenges so far. Zero hedge is so prejudice I'm surprised you'd fall for such tripe.

$20 billion of that aid is for military equipment/ammunition.
That means that Biden wants to give more money to Ukraine for their military than over 120 countries spend on their entire, yearly, military budget!

That is fucking insane.

Biden is old and fragile but he's managed to meet the challenges so far. Zero hedge is so prejudice I'm surprised you'd fall for such tripe.
What fucking difference does the source, matter?
It's the fucking video that I am talking about.

Last edited:
So Russia is evil for invading Ukraine?
Was America 'evil' for invading Iraq or Afghanistan?
Either you say 'yes' or you are a hypocrite on this.

America should stay OUT of the war.
It is none of our business.
Your argument is beside the point. And whether I say “yes” or “no” is not a basis for your stupid & false claim about me.

For the sake of discussion only, let’s pretend that there is some actual equivalence there. In fact, just for the sake of the discussion, let’s say that we had no business going into Iraq. Even if that’s true, and we were in the wrong, that doesn’t make what Putin is doing ok.

We can’t undo the past. But one time period we do have some control over is the present.

You know, purely as an aside (or is it?), a pretty good argument could be made that had we elected to act sooner — when Hitler started invading other sovereign lands — maybe much of the horror of WWII could have been avoided.

Preventing shithead Putin’s aggression from being “rewarded” could be very much our business.

Forum List

Back