Biden seeks $33 billion in additional funding for Ukraine

Your argument is beside the point. And whether I say “yes” or “no” is not a basis for your stupid & false claim about me.

For the sake of discussion only, let’s pretend that there is some actual equivalence there. In fact, just for the sake of the discussion, let’s say that we had no business going into Iraq. Even if that’s true, and we were in the wrong, that doesn’t make what Putin is doing ok.

We can’t undo the past. But one time period we do have some control over is the present.

You know, purely as an aside (or is it?), a pretty good argument could be made that had we elected to act sooner — when Hitler started invading other sovereign lands — maybe much of the horror of WWII could have been avoided.

Preventing shithead Putin’s aggression from being “rewarded” could be very much our business.
No it is not 'beside the point'.
You are condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.
Did you condemn America for invading Iraq and Afghanistan?
YES OR NO?
(I did condemn America for both invasions, btw. )

It is a simple question that goes towards your credibility on matters of war.

It's a good thing we don't have any problems here in the U.S. that this money could be used to help American citizens. .... :cool:

"WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden asked Congress for $33 billion to support Ukraine - a dramatic escalation of U.S. funding for the war with Russia - and for new tools to siphon assets from Russian oligarchs."
The Biden Administration never had any intention of helping the average American. They are only concerned about keeping the money flowing into the Biden Crime Family account

No it is not 'beside the point'.
You are condemning Russia for invading Ukraine.
Did you condemn America for invading Iraq and Afghanistan?
YES OR NO?
(I did condemn America for both invasions, btw. )

It is a simple question that goes towards your credibility on matters of war.
Yes. It is beside the point. It doesn’t matter how often or how loudly you insist it is not beside the point. It is beside the point. Sorry, but it is.

Whether we were right or wrong to go into Iraq has not a damn thing to do with the fact that Russia has no valid claim of right to be going into Ukraine.

Also, as I correctly noted and you can’t refute, even if it mattered (and it absolutely does not matter), I don’t have a time machine. So I can’t go back in time to correct past mistakes. Nobody can. What we do have some ability to control is the present.

Your opinions about my credibility on matters of war (or anything else for that matter) are irrelevant to the one real question:

If that scumbag murdering bitch Putin has no right to be committing war crimes in Ukraine (and he doesn’t), then why should he be allowed to do so? (A similar question to: IF Hitler is invading the Sudetenland, and we can stop him, why the FUCK shouldn’t we try to stop him before he gets encouraged by our lack of action against his wrongful murderous behavior?)

Now, you know what was coming with all the Ukraine talk.

theo2.jpg

And sure, the US has plenty of problems.

theo3.webp

Forum List

Back