Texas Man offers to donate 100 acres to Elon Musk to move Twitter to Texas

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

Comment:

I told you people that Aggies are richer than god, thanks to the insanity of the Biden Administration's energy policies.

:banana:

1200x0.jpg

Fuckin' idiot.....Just what TX needs, more blue transplants.

I bet the cocksucker has another 500+ acres all ready for a mega subdivision build-out.

Of course they will need another 60 million HS football stadium too.

I swear between idiots like him and both Governors Goodhair and Wheels inviting the transplants there they are doomed to a blue future, thier cities are already dark blue.....And they won't care, they are already rich so they can afford the sky-high property taxes. That's how the greedy fucks of the gop roll....Same shit happened here in Virginia.

Comment:

I told you people that Aggies are richer than god, thanks to the insanity of the Biden Administration's energy policies.

:banana:
wow... awesome!

On behalf of TX and despite the fact I don't (yet) live there,

Welcome, Elon!

Welcome Twitter

I hope he takes him up on that..

open minded people have no business in blue states... at least not for long-term..

Maybe, but why would he? You're a bunch of filthy moochers who already take a huge bite out of his ass with your welfare state.

Nah, fuck off and starve, bitch.
I don't think it makes Rs look good to use such foul language that only lowers us to their level...

oh, wwait... not quite

their level is as low as it gets...

(never mind...)

I bet the cocksucker has another 500+ acres all ready for a mega subdivision build-out.

I swear between idiots like him and both Governors Goodhair and Wheels inviting the transplants there they are doomed to a blue future, thier cities are already dark blue.....And they won't care, they are already rich so they can afford the sky-high property taxes. That's how the greedy fucks of the gop roll....Same shit happened here in Virginia.
huh?

I thought u were... one of us...

If Texas is changing to any color, it's libertarian yellow. I have said this for years and it is happening as I speak.

People coming here from Cali or other places are GLAD to leave the commie shitholes from whence they migrated. FACT.

If Texas is changing to any color, it's libertarian yellow. I have said this for years and it is happening as I speak.

People coming here from Cali or other places are GLAD to leave the commie shitholes from whence they migrated. FACT.
Sorry but scrub land don't vote, your mega population centers do.....Take Harris County as a example......Every local dem that ran won by at least four points.....Biden won by 14 points!

But go ahead and whistle past the graveyard with your fingers crossed and see where it gets you.

Sorry but scrub land don't vote, your mega population centers do.....Take Harris County as a example......Every local dem that ran won by at least four points.....Biden won by 14 points!

But go ahead and whistle past the graveyard with your fingers crossed and see where it gets you.
Yeah, we're all pretty certain that Harris County was overrun with fraudulent voting. Otherwise, the useless GOP managed to flip a border county that had been "blue" since the Civil War.

Sorta ironic that Hispanics are you only hope.
Not really. Hispanics are generally pretty "conservative" if they are here legally.

My guess is that Ken Paxton's outright war on voter fraud killed the scam that county has perpetuated for decades. The asswhipe in Houston who organized the Harris County fraud is already being prosecuted.

Forum List

Back