Musk can now withdraw his offer

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Fraud nullifies everything....Musk could pull his offer off the table today, and not be obligated to pay the "breakup fee",

The stock would be likely to crash again, and the shareholders would shit a barnyard full of chickens.

Do it, Elon.

"Twitter noted that it had overstated the mDUAs previously
...."

I'm still shadowbanned there. Might be time to seek foreign social media and use a VPN. Who knows how long it will take for the fascists to be weeded out, or, if free speech will just remain for the "big accounts" of people you see on T.V

This would be an absolute failure if indeed it's the case.

I'm still shadowbanned there. Might be time to seek foreign social media and use a VPN. Who knows how long it will take for the fascists to be weeded out, or, if free speech will just remain for the "big accounts" of people you see on T.V

This would be an absolute failure if indeed it's the case.
I am convinced that you are Steven Crowder. Don't deny it, Crowder.

Fraud nullifies everything....Musk could pull his offer off the table today, and not be obligated to pay the "breakup fee",

The stock would be likely to crash again, and the shareholders would shit a barnyard full of chickens.

Do it, Elon.

"Twitter noted that it had overstated the mDUAs previously...."

WOW.....now I know why the board was nervous....they knew there was no way to avoid this. He may not withdraw the offer but I'll bet he gets a pound of flesh behind the scenes from the board members and they in turn will get a free visit from the SEC....you can bet on it.

JO

shockedcanadian = this guy

Screen_Shot_2021_03_17_at_8.53.36_AM.png

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1614269959.png

Do it, Elon.

"Twitter noted that it had overstated the mDUAs previously...."

Am I missing something here? I understand that the Twitter board misrepresented, but isn't that fairly common in today's business world? Don't get me wrong--I agree that it would be grounds to unwind the deal, but what would be accomplished--the board gets the company back, they reverse Musk's policies and we have censorship again.

Am I missing something here? I understand that the Twitter board misrepresented, but isn't that fairly common in today's business world? Don't get me wrong--I agree that it would be grounds to unwind the deal, but what would be accomplished--the board gets the company back, they reverse Musk's policies and we have censorship again.
The object could be a number of things or the combo platter...

1) You'd send the stockholders into orbit, when they could have got nice a payday for a stock that is greatly overvalued...This would put the board in a position whereby they could be sued, for abdicating their fiduciary duties.

2) The stock price would likely collapse, and he could come back with a lower offer.

3) Embarrass the living shit out of everyone involved.

Consider that Musk has already accomplished his real purpose.

He has exposed the totalitarian program of the left. Not that thinking people (we who are ALLOWED to think) hadn't already figured it out.

Sometimes if you want to talk sense to a jackass (but why bother?) you must first get its attention. A couple of whacks to the nose with an oil-soaked 2X4 sometimes is enough.

Is Musk's offer just a well-oiled club?

He certainly has smoked them out with their threats of "Ministry of Truth". But will ordinary Americans notice? Or even give a shit? Is it so far gone that there's no point in even noticing?

Don't fear Xiden. Fear those who pull his strings.
Oh, and also pull YOURS.

Forum List

Back