Biden says your children belong to the State

1. I replied to: "So nobody has any business to care what happens to your kids " with "You mean like too many black dads who abandon theirs?"

2. That is NOT a "deflection" dumbass. RW implied that the government has every right to look over your shoulder to ensure that your kids are not being abandoned. I simply gave an example of kids being abandoned, and that the public school teachers in Baltimore and Chicago are failing in their responsibility to teach them.

3. My position is that PARENTS have sole ownership of THEIR kids, and the ultimate responsibility for their education.

4. Go fuck yourself. Dismissed.
You got triggered. Lol.

Black people abandoning their kids has nothing to do with what RW said. As a matter of fact your racially charged statement supports your unsupported biased opinion that the govenrment should look over your shoulder...which by the way is your desperate and feverish spin on the statement that mentions nothing about the govenrment.

You still mad?

You got triggered. Lol.
Black people abandoning their kids has nothing to do with what RW said. As a matter of fact your racially charged statement supports your unsupported biased opinion that the govenrment should look over your shoulder...which by the way is your desperate and feverish spin on the statement that mentions nothing about the govenrment.
You still mad?
1. I'm old, so stupid posts do trigger me. Like your post here. Don't you proof read? "Government" is spelled wrong....twice. That red-underline should tell you something.
2. Democrats claiming ANY say by teachers or the government over our kids is a violation of "parental rights". My example of democrat/black "parents" being a single mom does have proof. Failed democrat policies and single parents shouldn't try to usurp the authority of successful parents. Look at Asians, the least single parents, then whites. Factor in which group scores the highest in standardized tests. Then also factor in how democrats want to use "EQUITY" to make up for failed parenting.
3. I'm always mad replying to democrats.

1682520369928.png

1. I'm old, so stupid posts do trigger me. Like your post here. Don't you proof read? "Government" is spelled wrong....twice. That red-underline should tell you something.
2. Democrats claiming ANY say by teachers or the government over our kids is a violation of "parental rights". My example of democrat/black "parents" being a single mom does have proof. Failed democrat policies and single parents shouldn't try to usurp the authority of successful parents. Look at Asians, the least single parents, then whites. Factor in which group scores the highest in standardized tests. Then also factor in how democrats want to use "EQUITY" to make up for failed parenting.
3. I'm always mad replying to democrats.

View attachment 779851
You should be old enough to know better than.

You are reading nonsense into Biden's statement because you rage hate democrats. Years of a.m. radio and faux lies has corrupted your brain.

You are now a hate soldier.

If you see a child in danger feel free to not help. I'm with Biden on this though, if I see a youth in danger I will react appropriately to protect that youth. I guess you can help best by staying out of the way and keep crying about black father's and teachers and all the other enemies of Trump that drive your rage.

Joe Biden drew scorn from several social media accounts after repeating the line "There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" during a White House event on Monday.

Biden spoke at the National and State Teacher of the Year Celebration and honored the award recipient, Oklahoma high school teacher Rebekah Peterson. During his praise for the teacher, he quoted Peterson and appeared to agree with her statement that "there is no such thing as someone else’s child."

Twitter users were shocked at the president uttering that comment, showing concern that a political party leader stated that children belong to the nation.

Kamala Harris faced similar backlash in October after referring to America’s youth as "our children" while speaking with late night talk show host Seth Meyers.

"When you see our kids, and I truly believe that they are our children, they are the children of our country, of our communities, I mean, our future is really bright if we, if we prioritize them, and therefore prioritize the climate crisis and the need to address it. If we think about our children, prioritizing the need to bring our country together," Harris said.

Comment:
Totalitarian political cults always believe that your children belong to The Party.
The Democrat Cult is using the public schools to indoctrinate kids in CRT left wing hate, Climate Change hysteria, gay grooming and transsexual grooming.

Being responsible for and caring for doesn't mean 'owning', dumbass.

You may go back to kissing the great orange ass now.

This was not "the demafascist agenda of pushing the narrative that kids belong to the State.", that part of the speech was honoring and quoting a teacher who went above and beyond for her students, or kids.
well we know Xiden has a long history of plagerism, so not surprised he stole the line to push his demafascsit agenda from someone else

well we know Xiden has a long history of plagerism, so not surprised he stole the line to push his demafascsit agenda from someone else
What we really know is that Faux not News has been lying to the herd a lot longer than anyone realized. They have truly Groo......um, Conditioned ya'll well. Very well.

What we really know is that Faux not News has been lying to the herd a lot longer than anyone realized. They have truly Groo......um, Conditioned ya'll well. Very well.
what in the link was a lie? please provide the quote from the article...and the "truth"

thanks

Nope.

You know it's the Trans Lobby's position, if not then why was Lia Thomas allowed to participate in WOMEN'S SPORTS while he still had his twig and berries?
Because whatever sport organization your referring to allowed it.

Did you have anything to add to the topic...whose thread title is a lie?

Joe Biden drew scorn from several social media accounts after repeating the line "There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" during a White House event on Monday.

Biden spoke at the National and State Teacher of the Year Celebration and honored the award recipient, Oklahoma high school teacher Rebekah Peterson. During his praise for the teacher, he quoted Peterson and appeared to agree with her statement that "there is no such thing as someone else’s child."

Twitter users were shocked at the president uttering that comment, showing concern that a political party leader stated that children belong to the nation.

Kamala Harris faced similar backlash in October after referring to America’s youth as "our children" while speaking with late night talk show host Seth Meyers.

"When you see our kids, and I truly believe that they are our children, they are the children of our country, of our communities, I mean, our future is really bright if we, if we prioritize them, and therefore prioritize the climate crisis and the need to address it. If we think about our children, prioritizing the need to bring our country together," Harris said.

Comment:
Totalitarian political cults always believe that your children belong to The Party.
The Democrat Cult is using the public schools to indoctrinate kids in CRT left wing hate, Climate Change hysteria, gay grooming and transsexual grooming.

It’s just more leftist “ You didn’t build that.” Children edition.

“I could shoot someone on fifth avenue” - no problem to right wingers

”Teachers care about the kids they teach” - right wingers blow up in anger

Republicans are talking to themselves.. they are not talking to normal people.

Because whatever sport organization your referring to allowed it.

Did you have anything to add to the topic...whose thread title is a lie?

Do you have any actual response besides deflecting?

Why isn't the left able to stand proudly behind it's positions? Why does it always have to deflect, dodge, or outright lie about them.

The organization was bullied into doing it by people who believe women can have penises, people you support, and thus a position you support.

Forum List

Back