Biden says your children belong to the State

It's not concern, it's thinking the collective knows better than the parents if the parents aren't hard core lefty idiots.

A teacher says…..There’s no such thing as someone else’s child"

And you interpret that as the collective wanting to take over someone’s children?

Joe Biden drew scorn from several social media accounts after repeating the line "There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" during a White House event on Monday.

Biden spoke at the National and State Teacher of the Year Celebration and honored the award recipient, Oklahoma high school teacher Rebekah Peterson. During his praise for the teacher, he quoted Peterson and appeared to agree with her statement that "there is no such thing as someone else’s child."

Twitter users were shocked at the president uttering that comment, showing concern that a political party leader stated that children belong to the nation.

Kamala Harris faced similar backlash in October after referring to America’s youth as "our children" while speaking with late night talk show host Seth Meyers.

"When you see our kids, and I truly believe that they are our children, they are the children of our country, of our communities, I mean, our future is really bright if we, if we prioritize them, and therefore prioritize the climate crisis and the need to address it. If we think about our children, prioritizing the need to bring our country together," Harris said.

Comment:
Totalitarian political cults always believe that your children belong to The Party.
The Democrat Cult is using the public schools to indoctrinate kids in CRT left wing hate, Climate Change hysteria, gay grooming and transsexual grooming.
Well I don't have kids and other people's kids sure as fuck ain't my kids

Well I don't have kids and other people's kids sure as fuck ain't my kids

Do you care what happens to them?

If you see a toddler wandering in traffic you just say……not my child, let the parents worry about him

You guys are overtly stupid. I think a teacher told you as much when you were forced to attend school until you dropped out in the 8th grade and you’ve had it out for education since. Just accept you are stupid and move on.

How about confirming "parental rights"?

We all know that democrats deny "parental rights".

You don’t think teachers should care about their students?
Or does that challenge your parental rights?

You don’t think teachers should care about their students?
Or does that challenge your parental rights?
Teachers should care about students. That's not the issue. The issue was outlined in VA. You know the bullshit parents don't want taught instead of the STEM subjects.
Baltimore kids can't do math, and Chicago kids can't read, but they probably all drank the CRT KoolAde. They know how to flash mob. Is that teachers caring?

Forum List

Back