Biden says voters don't deserve to know if he will pack the courts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Friday, Biden told a Las Vegas reporter that voters don't deserve to know his position on court-packing.
The reporter asked, "Well, sir, don't the voters deserve to know?"
"No, they don't," Biden responded. "I'm not gonna play his game, he'd love me to talk about, and I've already said something on court-packing, he'd love that to be the discussion instead of what he's doing now. He's about to make a pick in the middle of an election, first time it's ever been done, first time in history it's ever been done."
What is Biden saying now?
When confronted by reporters outside his campaign airplane on Saturday over why he does not think voters should know his position on court-packing prior to the election, Biden repeated a falsehood about the Republican Party.

"The only court packing going on right now is going on with Republicans packing the court right now," Biden said.
"It's not constitutional what they're doing," he added. "I'm going to stay focused on it so we don't take our eyes off the ball here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So voters don't deserve to know? Why?

And Trump appointing someone to SCOTUS is not Constitutional? Of course it is. The Dims are the ones that want to change the Constitution by adding more to the bench.

Why so many are voting for this crap is beyond me.

They are voting for Biden in their millions because, quite literally, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and most print newspapers told them to. It really is that simple. Generations of otherwise good Americans believe in the (gulp) honesty of the aforementioned MSM "news" outlets. Sixty minutes and Meet the Press would never, ever, ever, never lie to them . . .

I can't recall a candidate for President ever flatly REFUSING to answer a critical question on policy. He and Harris have been asked in BOTH debates and from reporters. This is incredible and they are getting away with it because our media is worthless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Friday, Biden told a Las Vegas reporter that voters don't deserve to know his position on court-packing.
The reporter asked, "Well, sir, don't the voters deserve to know?"
"No, they don't," Biden responded. "I'm not gonna play his game, he'd love me to talk about, and I've already said something on court-packing, he'd love that to be the discussion instead of what he's doing now. He's about to make a pick in the middle of an election, first time it's ever been done, first time in history it's ever been done."
What is Biden saying now?
When confronted by reporters outside his campaign airplane on Saturday over why he does not think voters should know his position on court-packing prior to the election, Biden repeated a falsehood about the Republican Party.

"The only court packing going on right now is going on with Republicans packing the court right now," Biden said.
"It's not constitutional what they're doing," he added. "I'm going to stay focused on it so we don't take our eyes off the ball here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So voters don't deserve to know? Why?

And Trump appointing someone to SCOTUS is not Constitutional? Of course it is. The Dims are the ones that want to change the Constitution by adding more to the bench.

Why so many are voting for this crap is beyond me.

Spoken like the true globalist elitist swine that he is.

I can't recall a candidate for President ever flatly REFUSING to answer a critical question on policy. He and Harris have been asked in BOTH debates and from reporters. This is incredible and they are getting away with it because our media is worthless.

My wife and I were discussing this earlier. We're in our forties, well I am closer to half a century, but I digress. We also, neither one of us, can remember a candidate stonewalling the American public so close to election day. It is quite the spectacle. Popcorn, anyone?

They are voting for Biden in their millions because, quite literally, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and most print newspapers told them to. It really is that simple. Generations of otherwise good Americans believe in the (gulp) honesty of the aforementioned MSM "news" outlets. Sixty minutes and Meet the Press would never, ever, ever, never lie to them . . .
I think most will vote for Biden just so the media will all go back to sleep once Biden is in office and shut the hell up.

In the next debate, if there is one, all Trump has to do is ask why you said that the American people don't deserve to know.

In the next debate, if there is one, all Trump has to do is ask why you said that the American people don't deserve to know.

And what would we hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back