All over but the shouting???

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

After reading this article very closely, one would certainly think that Trump will go down by a massive margin. It would seem that even if you take out the massive voter fraud taking place, that Trump will still be way, way behind Vice President Biden.

But, and it's a big but, as I have said over and over, this article and those like it do not take into account the greatest nation on the planet, Russia. Putin dragged Trump over the finish line in 2016, and I think he will do it again. Russia is just too powerful to leave their favored candidate twisting in the wind. And, we can all take heart from that! Bigly

XiNN...How many "unnamed sources familiar with the situation" did we bring today?

RussianBotDoll.jpg

After reading this article very closely, one would certainly think that Trump will go down by a massive margin. It would seem that even if you take out the massive voter fraud taking place, that Trump will still be way, way behind Vice President Biden.

But, and it's a big but, as I have said over and over, this article and those like it do not take into account the greatest nation on the planet, Russia. Putin dragged Trump over the finish line in 2016, and I think he will do it again. Russia is just too powerful to leave their favored candidate twisting in the wind. And, we can all take heart from that! Bigly

Hear that? It's the sound of Ronnie Spector singing Be My Baby but in Donald Trump's voice, from the oval office. Don't worry, Chum—there is life after Trump. You only got to get through the next TWELVE years to experience it. Have a wonderful day.

True.

Interference with the election to benefit Trump could come from anywhere, not just Trump.

Forum List

Back