Can You Imagine. What If We Had Six Staunch Conservatives Now? How Many Judges Would The Democrats Add? With Amy The 7th.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
A Hypothetical Of Course! Lets take this scenario. There are 7 very conservative judges heading into election day. Biden wins, maybe Senate is 50/50. Now, does anyone think that the Liberals will add another 12 to 15 judges?

i wonder how many of each race will be amongst the new 15 judges

What is the over/under of someone or two getting the Wuhan Virus during this Confirmation?

What are the odds that person is a Republican and some push to once again, stop this process?

The freak out is because Barrett's confirmation solidly neutralizes Obama's mole, John Roberts, who it strongly appears was successfully blackmailed by John Brennan/Obama after Roberts visited Jeffery Epstein's private pedo island! Barrett's addition to high court would really mean a 5-4 mostly conservative majority, though that is far from assured as both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have demonstrated a bizarre leftist streak at times.... Thats why they are freaking out, and I will add you will swiftly see the transformation in Roberts after she is confirmed, he will immediately lurch hard to the left....

!

Last edited:
can you just imagine about 20 judges? now thats just too much!

The freak out is because Barrett's confirmation solidly neutralizes Obama's mole, John Roberts, who it strongly appears was successfully blackmailed by John Brennan/Obama after Roberts visited Jeffery Epstein's private pedo island! Barrett's addition to high court would really mean a 5-4 mostly conservative majority, though that is far from assured as both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have demonstrated a bizarre leftist streak at times.... Thats why they are freaking out, and I will add you will swiftly see the transformation in Roberts after she is confirmed, he will immediately lurch hard to the left....
True that . Obama spied on everyone . They got the goods on everyone and their family . I wouldnt be at all suprised if they killed justice Scalia to get their way . Democrats are a disease . You cant trust a one of them . Just look at all their strongholds . Then try to walk down the street carrying an American flag and see what happens .

Forum List

Back