Biden Says The Economy Is Great Despite Massive Inflation, But He Claims We Have Enough Money To Pay For Everything

1715356382834.png

That's what Biden's handlers told him to say.
Biden is so out of touch with real America, it's pathetic.

My economy is great and I have enough money to pay for everything.

Sorry that you do not.

Careful what you say when you really don't know.
I'm not a bragger like some. :eusa_whistle:

Pretty much all the folks in the right/MAGA folks claim this is like the worst economy since like the 1920s, yet out of all of them on here, only 2 claim to be hurting because of it, and one of those it was her daughter and not really her and the other one whined about only being able to afford 1 egg for breakfast while making a 2 dollar cup of coffee at home and driving through bad neighborhoods on her way to the golf course.

If things were as bad you all claim, would there not be people on here that were actually hurting?

Hell, I do not even know anyone that is.

There was a survey not long ago that 65% of the people said they were doing good financially, but only 35% said the country was.

Pretty much all the folks in the right/MAGA folks claim this is like the worst economy since like the 1920s, yet out of all of them on here, only 2 claim to be hurting because of it, and one of those it was her daughter and not really her and the other one whined about only being able to afford 1 egg for breakfast while making a 2 dollar cup of coffee at home and driving through bad neighborhoods on her way to the golf course.

If things were as bad you all claim, would there not be people on here that were actually hurting?

Hell, I do not even know anyone that is.

There was a survey not long ago that 65% of the people said they were doing good financially, but only 35% said the country was.
A lot of my friends aren't as fortunate, and they are hurting. They're on a fixed income, I guess they could go back
to work, but they are in their 70's. :dunno:
Not as cherry as some think. Economy isn't terrible, but the inflation is what is the game changer for them. Cumulatively,
up 20 plus percent over the last 4 years.

A lot of my friends aren't as fortunate, and they are hurting. They're on a fixed income, I guess they could go back
to work, but they are in their 70's. :dunno:
Not as cherry as some think. Economy isn't terrible, but the inflation is what is the game changer for them. Cumulatively,
up 20 plus percent over the last 4 years.

I will admit I do not know a lot of retired people, but the ones I do are doing fine, even my mom who is on the most limited budget of them all, but she lives a pretty simple life.

But yes, the economy is somewhere between where the Biden folks say it and the MAGA folks say it is, as with most things.

Forum List

Back