Biden says Roe vs Wade ruling destabilizes the world order

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Who here agrees? I for one fail to see how it destabilizes the world. I think what destabilizes the world is $6 a gallon gas, runaway inflation that is crushing the poor, and an uncontrolled border where drugs and human trafficking flow across and immigrants are found by the truck loads dead inside because of the heat as they are smuggled across the border.

But I digress.

I think what Joe means is, the elitist one world order demands to depopulate the globe in order to save their precious natural resources and reduce carbon emissions.

How can one man have the word Putz completely summed-up.

putz.jpg

He is full of shit and liar too since there many countries like France who limits abortion to just the first trimester or less.

Most of the world already decided on their abortion rules.

NBC San Diego

What Are Abortion Laws in Other Countries? Map Shows How They Compare​

LINK

The interactive map is great in the link worth the visit alone.

If 'the world's stability relys on liberals / Democrats maintaining the right / ability to slaughter children 24/7 through all phases of pregnancy, right up to the moment of birth, the world is truly f*ed...and it is time for Armageddon.

Who here agrees? I for one fail to see how it destabilizes the world. I think what destabilizes the world is $6 a gallon gas, runaway inflation that is crushing the poor, and an uncontrolled border where drugs and human trafficking flow across and immigrants are found by the truck loads dead inside because of the heat as they are smuggled across the border.

But I digress.

I think what Joe means is, the elitist one world order demands to depopulate the globe in order to save their precious natural resources and reduce carbon emissions.
He means more dark people will now be born. Leftwingers don't like dark people.

He is full of shit and liar too since there many countries like France who limits abortion to just the first trimester or less.

Most of the world already decided on their abortion rules.

NBC San Diego

What Are Abortion Laws in Other Countries? Map Shows How They Compare​

LINK

The interactive map is great in the link worth the visit alone.
The dickhead lies about everything. If that stupid shit Dem's mouth is moving he's lying.

But I digress.

I think the president's advisers who told him what to say and when to say it would like to undo some of the angst some Democrat voters have due to being lied to by their leaders. Fortunately for the Right, a lot of Democrats became Republicans because they perceived their leaders were powermongering liars first, Americans last. Playing the dirty tricks card has its downside when played too many times.

How can one man have the word Putz completely summed-up.

View attachment 664475
My favorite synonym suggested on your billboard is "cretin." <giggle>
There arent' enough Pinocchios to cover Biden's lies.
I agree. After watching the news, I came here an hour or so ago wondering if anyone had started a thread over the ridiculous lie he told at the European meeting today. He told him our inflation was the lowest of all the nations assembled there. Then I saw the reporter showing all the nations who were there, and we were the highest in inflation. I don't know how people would ever again elect someone who is so comfortable with tall tales they would humiliate the nation at an international leaders meeting on another continent. Did he think nobody was watching?

Forum List

Back