Biden Says People Unwilling to Get Covid Vaccine Are “Lazy” and Will Cause Others to Die

I just refuse to get an experimental one that isn’t even approved by the FDA yet. No long term studies done either.
That isn't rational. The FDA full approval will be in place for them within a month or two. Its just slow red tape, at this point. And if you apply the same logic and caution to the covid virus, i imagine you are hiding in your basement inside a plastic bubble right now. But you don't. So i am not buying your act. This is just another artifact of the orange slob's mentally ill behavior.
It isn’t rational? It’s rational to let a multinational corporation that has already been fined millions of dollars for ethics violations to inject their experimental juice into my perfectly normal body? I’m not a senior citizen nor do I have some condition which might make the virus worse for me if I got it. The vast majority of healthy people get over it with no issues, so there is zero reason to risk my health with an experimental vaccine.

Your idea of rationality is quite skewed. Then again you are a leftwing nut job, so you are bereft of rationality to begin with.
You just proved that your not rational.

Close to 600,000 Americans have died from the virus. Why? Because there was no vaccine available, or they contracted the virus before they could get the vaccine. But if you get the vaccine, the chances are close to zero that you would even get sick enough to be hospitalized even if you contracted the virus after you got your shots.

Where I come from, that's called a no-brainer.

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

WTF is going on in this country?

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070
Some really are lazy Fks. Some are chicken-sh#t of anything new or different then they have already experience and have an amebic reaction, automatically pulling back and going the other way. Some have legitimately had reactions to injections in the past and with good reason, slow to jump on a new one, especially one developed and on the market to the public in a year or less. For some it is a political thing. Those are the real triple A rated dumb asses, not wanting the vaccine because they think it part of the Covid thing that helped bring down the Furor, trump, though trump was personally was one of the first group to get the vaccine long before people even 70 years old could get it. He just didn't tell anybody, as would have had a political price to support it and he was in the hole already.

The lazy Fks will get around to it sooner or later. Most of the scared of anything new folks will probably yield to overwhelming numbers of people (like me) vaccinated with no ill effects and going on about their life. Many of the previous vaccine problem people probably will also, but probably not before there is solid data, specifically relating to people that have had reaction to other vaccines but being OK with one or more of these. Some of the politically opposed will get the vaccine, but tell nobody or outright lie about it, just out of habit, as that is the example set by their orange Jesus. Or will get it when other trumpers close to them keep dying of Covid, while most go back to their normal lives. Some of them will go on gambling to win or lose.

I'm going on about my life, getting out, doing things, going places, but still supporting community standards. I don't wear a mask when out (not required to) but do in stores that have the mask signs up or their employees are still required to wear them, except nice sit down restaurants. I have always preferred a little distance in line from others checking out. Good luck on your decisions. Hope you make the best one for you and yours and that you do not make an ass of yourself trying to force others to support your decisions, whichever way you go.
that you do not make an ass of yourself trying to force others to support your decisions,

He's wrong to try and emotionally blackmail folk by saying they will cause people to die. That's awful rhetoric to use.

He should be encouraging people to get it, not speaking to them like that.

The Republican's/centre-right let themselves down with anti-vax agenda. For all the Democrats are called the looney left (and rightly so) you can call the Republican's paranoid conspiracy nuts when it comes to some of the anti-vax crap that's spouted.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion in regards the seriousness of the virus but speaking from a personal point of view I've known on a personal level 3 people that's died from it and I've never known anyone (especially under 70) to die from flu or respiratory failure like they did.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” that the vaccines are experimental and are not yet approved by the FDA, and they have not been tested for long term effects.
While I agree with everything in your statement, I've been put on zantac for 6 months only to start hearing lawyer commercials warning that if you've been taking it for 6 months there is a cancer risk. Zantac WAS approved.
My doctor put me on it close to thirty years ago--and they want you to take a vaccine that they rushed through in less than a year--I'll take my chances.
I personally got the vaccine and am not worried about it one bit, but such decisions are PERSONAL and should be respected by all -- including the pathetic excuse of a "president."
Bullshit. That is an idiotic, irrational decision and should be criticized. And the person trying to lead the country out of a crisis has not just the right but a DUTY to criticize that idiotic decision. His only error was being far too kind and powdering the asses of the right wing snowflakes and anti vax morons.
BAAAAA-BAAAAA-BAAAAA
thats all you sheep do

I just refuse to get an experimental one that isn’t even approved by the FDA yet. No long term studies done either.
That isn't rational. The FDA full approval will be in place for them within a month or two. Its just slow red tape, at this point. And if you apply the same logic and caution to the covid virus, i imagine you are hiding in your basement inside a plastic bubble right now. But you don't. So i am not buying your act. This is just another artifact of the orange slob's mentally ill behavior.
It isn’t rational? It’s rational to let a multinational corporation that has already been fined millions of dollars for ethics violations to inject their experimental juice into my perfectly normal body? I’m not a senior citizen nor do I have some condition which might make the virus worse for me if I got it. The vast majority of healthy people get over it with no issues, so there is zero reason to risk my health with an experimental vaccine.

Your idea of rationality is quite skewed. Then again you are a leftwing nut job, so you are bereft of rationality to begin with.

Close to 600,000 Americans have died from the virus. Why? Because there was no vaccine available, or they contracted the virus before they could get the vaccine. But if you get the vaccine, the chances are close to zero that you would even get sick enough to be hospitalized even if you contracted the virus after you got your shots.

where you come from, there are no brains...im sure

And yet 90% of them were senior citizens, the rest were unhealthy for the most part.

Again, you don’t know everyone’s situation yet you lefties want to give us all medical advice, or even force us to take the shot.
Why are you all so against allowing people to make their own decision? All of the seniors and “at risk” people would have had their shot already if they wanted it.

And you have a crystal ball that gives you some indication that the government is to be trusted? You truly are a sheep to the slaughter--even the founders 240 some odd years ago warned that the government was not to be trusted. Re: one hundred years of medical and scientific advances--there is nothing in the way that this pandemic has played out that remotely resembles medical and scientific research of those years. You have been listening to what is spoon fed to you by the media. Scientific fact is not determined overnight and certainly is not determined because some person who has been sitting behind a government desk for 40 years says so. The vaccine was rushed and is not properly vetted. I make no bones about it, I do not trust that it is safe. I also have been vaccinated for one thing or another off an on throughout a long life. I also do not want to influence one way or another what you or anyone else does--it is YOUR decision. Keeping that in mind, I don't expect to be disparaged or vilified because I chose a different way than you did.

And yet 90% of them were senior citizens, the rest were unhealthy for the most part.

Again, you don’t know everyone’s situation yet you lefties want to give us all medical advice, or even force us to take the shot.
Why are you all so against allowing people to make their own decision? All of the seniors and “at risk” people would have had their shot already if they wanted it.

I know that the percentage of senior citizens who got the virus is high, but it's not 90%.

Additionally, I don't believe that anyone has been forced to get the vaccine although I do know that some employers and universities have made getting the vaccine a condition of continuing to work there or attend school. So, if someone feels strongly enough about not taking the vaccine, they can leave. their job or school. After all, no one has a right to a job or to attend any given school.

And as a general rule, I don't really have a huge problem with people making up their own minds...as long as they're getting accurate information, that is. But that's not what's happening here.

As with other controversies, there's a cottage industry of intentional misinformation and disinformation being spread solely for the purpose of dissuading people from getting the virus. Personally, the most outrageous one I've heard is that the virus contains the parts of aborted fetuses. Who do you think that one is directed at? It's religious conservatives, of course. Frankly, I consider this entire dishonest effort to dissuade people from taking the vaccine as nothing less than immoral because it will cost people their lives, and it will cost family members their loved ones and their bread winners, leaving their survivors grieving and struggling.

Additionally, I wouldn't be at all surprised if I learned that people were being told that the vaccine might cause sterility, or erectile dysfunction, or incontinence.

Last edited:
We have fallen to a globalist/Marxist coup. It gets much worse from here on and the BEST scenario will be a Secessionist movement. People who won't fight or even risk anything for their freedom, do not deserve it.

I know that the percentage of senior citizens who got the virus is high, but it's not 90%.

Not got the virus, died from it.
The vast majority who get the virus are 20-55 year olds, yet 90% of the deaths are from senior citizens. Because like I said, young people have a very, very, very small chance of dying from it.

So, if someone feels strongly enough about not taking the vaccine, they can leave. their job or school. After all, no one has a right to a job or to attend any given school
Absurd, an employer has no right to know your medical condition or what treatments or procedures you’ve had.
Should employers have a right to know which women have had an abortion?

School aged children are not affected by the virus. They don’t even have the cells in their lungs developed to host the virus in a harmful way. Teachers can get vaxxed if they are that afraid.

Personally, the most outrageous one I've heard is that the virus contains the parts of aborted fetuses
If you are talking about the vaccine, no they don’t have fetal tissue in them, but the research used to make the vaccine relied on using fetal tissue from aborted babies.

there's a cottage industry of intentional misinformation and disinformation
Yes there is, and you lefties spread misinformation and lies about WuFlu all the time. You lie about people dying from it. You lie about who gets it. You lie about endangering other people who are already vaccinated. You ignore the actual science and push your Agenda no matter what the science says.

Additionally, I don't believe that anyone has been forced to get the vaccine although I do know that some employers and universities have made getting the vaccine a condition of continuing to work there or attend school. So, if someone feels strongly enough about not taking the vaccine, they can leave. their job or school. After all, no one has a right to a job or to attend any given school.

And as a general rule, I don't really have a huge problem with people making up their own minds...as long as they're getting accurate information, that is. But that's not what's happening here.

As with other controversies, there's a cottage industry of intentional misinformation and disinformation being spread solely for the purpose of dissuading people from getting the virus. Personally, the most outrageous one I've heard is that the virus contains the parts of aborted fetuses. Who do you think that one is directed at? It's religious conservatives, of course. Frankly, I consider this entire dishonest effort to dissuade people from taking the vaccine as nothing less than immoral because it will cost people their lives, and it will cost family members their loved ones and their bread winners, leaving their survivors grieving and struggling.

Additionally, I wouldn't be at all surprised if I learned that people were being told that the vaccine might cause sterility, or erectile dysfunction, or incontinence.
Employers and schools requiring Covid vaccination are violating the federal statue providing the Emergency Use Authorization of these vaccines, which stipulates that individuals can refuse the treatment. They are breaking the law and will be challenged. I fully expect overly accelerated full FDA approval under this administration so this will be moot soon.

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070
My mother and my Sister health is poor they stay locked up in the house and refuse to go out for fear of getting sick. They don't trust the vaccine so they stay home.
Myself and my two nephews don't get the vaccine because my mother and sister fear we might bring something home. Also I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccine causes problems not discovered yet.
We don't eat out, we get our groceries delivered and only leave the house for dr appts. I myself have a bum foot I'm not supposed to walk on.

None of us have covid therefore we have killed nobody.

Testing long term effects is slow red tape? What a stupid comment. I’d say you are incapable of judging rationality and can’t comment intelligently on the issue.

View attachment 487070
I can recall trump saying veterans who got captured and survived are losers. None of you said a word. How coincidental.

View attachment 487070
I can recall trump saying veterans who got captured and survived are losers. None of you said a word. How coincidental.
So you are repeating a lie that has nothing to do with the topic and calling something coincidental on top of that. Good job!

Biden Says People Unwilling to Get Covid Vaccine Are “Lazy” and Will Cause Others to Die​

The president and his believers can #GoFuckThemselves

First of all Jack Ass, go Fuck yourself... just because your a close minded, hateful idiot.
Secondly. I know some nice progressive Liberals, right over here in Marin County California
who would vote for Trump to save their lives, who will NOT take the covid vaccine due to their
own personal circumstances.

Biden comes out and calls people lazy? or afraid to take shots? But he is skirting purposely the issue that many people have, wether or not there may be long term effects from a vaccine, the type which has NEVER been done before.... even while there are still unanswered questions about the virus itself.
Biden and his people know this is something that should be addressed, but why is he afraid to make the question part of the conversation, while it is just hanging out there?

Instead.... blah blah blah.... people lazy... people afraid to take shots. How about just put everything out on the table.

Secondly, it was Trump who helped to push the vaccine research through... so go add that to your equation.

Forum List

Back