Biden says he wasn't on vacation while visiting home in Rehoboth Beach, 'I can't go home home'

Do you believe Biden or is he just making an excuse.

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Secret Service has no contingency plans to guard the POTUS other than sending him to the beach.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
It looks like Biden got some pushback with his photos on the beach.

Biden said the Secret Service has been working on security upgrades to his primary residence in Wilmington​

President Biden said Sunday during his visit to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, that he was not on vacation and has no home to go to for the time being.

Biden approached reporters after leaving Mass at St. Edmond Roman Catholic Church and, unprompted, revealed his weekend trip was not for vacation purposes, according to The Associated Press. The president, who has two homes in Delaware, lives at the White House but spends most of his weekends in the First State.

"I have no home to go to," Biden told the reporters.

Biden said the Secret Service has been working on security upgrades to his primary residence in Wilmington​

President Biden said Sunday during his visit to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, that he was not on vacation and has no home to go to for the time being.

Biden approached reporters after leaving Mass at St. Edmond Roman Catholic Church and, unprompted, revealed his weekend trip was not for vacation purposes, according to The Associated Press. The president, who has two homes in Delaware, lives at the White House but spends most of his weekends in the First State.

There might have been more boxes of classified material found and the Biden flunkies wanted to remove them under cover of darkness.

So was that Biden or his body double?

It does get confusing.

1693832210231.png

My wife has one too but it wasn`t abandoned for 6 months and Rudy Giuliani, the disbarred and disgraced former Trump lawyer never had his sleazy hands on it. Now, can you see the difference? Do you know what 'chain of custody' is?
Do you know what nonsense is? The repair shop owner turned over the laptop to the FBI. Biden’s lackeys in the FBI have the laptop but refuse to offer any other information.

As opposed to when P01135809 used to charge the Secret Service when he would on his golfing trips

Forum List

Back