HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Says He Can’t Take Any Questions Because He Will “Get in Real Trouble” – Then Gets Lost on Stage (VIDEO)

We already have a puppet POTUS! At this point VP Harris 'might'(?) actually outperform pres. Biden if she can keep her mind out of the commie gutter.
Chances of that happening are nil. Did you see her 9/11 speech?

She compared 1/6/2021 to it. An overzealous exertation of first amendment rights by Americans that felt disenfrancised vs. hostile

terrorists killing 3000+ Americans and razing 3 national landmarks. Piece of shit! Sorry. That right there galvanized me against her

forever.

sorry to hear that. That wasn't much time. October to June. about 9 months. i guess it will depend on how fast Joe hits stage 6. i can't imagine the meds they have in him to at least make him look halfway semi-normal are conducive to longevity or brain health.

Yep, my hubby's dementia, which was pHARMa induced, took about ten months to kill him.

He's out of it. The 25th Amendment couldn't come soon enough. Watch as he gets confused on where to go.

After he lost a couple of battles with his teleprompter, Joe Biden told the press he can’t take any questions because he will get in trouble.

YEA, but TRUMP said “Muslim ban“ and sent mean tweets to Kim Jong Un!

Trump tried to overthrow the US government!

Trump lied about his inauguraton crowd!

Think he'll make it to November 2024? I think they've probably got some potent meds to pump into the old guy that will at least keep the legs moving.

and the way they have cut his hair on the back of his neck. that only makes him look older and decrepit.
I don’t think he’ll make it (as president) beyond this year. His cognitive decline has been rapid the last couple of months, which is why his handlers had him on extended, multiple vacations.

But what do you do with a problem named Kamala?

Reagan and Trump are the only ones who have done anything good for the US in the past 40 years or so.
^^^ winner! The American people have been force fed a pile of lies and propaganda on Trump. His actual accomplishments as president were big wins for the people. Of course the swamp and MSM avoid talking about those wins like the plague.

Last edited:
Chances of that happening are nil. Did you see her 9/11 speech?

She compared 1/6/2021 to it. An overzealous exertation of first amendment rights by Americans that felt disenfrancised vs. hostile

terrorists killing 3000+ Americans and razing 3 national landmarks. Piece of shit! Sorry. That right there galvanized me against her

forever.
That’s a continuation of the demonization of Americans by comparing them to the terrorists.

Hitler similarly demonized the Jews.

Our enemies and allies must really question the judgement of the American people when they see this senile old fool in action.

None of his supporters (badMac, notOKfine, peeKnobonit etc.). Are not in here spinning this thread? they own this mess.

1. If Biden resigns, Kamala if even more incompetent
2. If Biden stubbornly stays and runs he will get crushed
3. If Biden announces he's NOT running in 2024, the dems have a very weak bench to pick from, like Kamala.
2024 looks like a very bad year for democrats.

Biden is worse off than Reagan was in his 2nd term. And Reagan had to admit he had Alzheimer's.

H.W. Bush actually ran the US for around 11-12 years. And did nothing good for us.

In fact, just the opposite. And then Clinton, W. and Obama, all the same.

Reagan and Trump are the only ones who have done anything good for the US in the past 40 years or so.

Yeah. It's depressing. Reagan got shot 70 days into his 1st term so H.W. could run things.

And run things he did. :(
Reagan was 1000 times better than Tater when he left office, Here is the complete farewell speech he gave. I don't expect anyone to watch the whole thing, but it only takes 15 seconds to see he still had it.

1. If Biden resigns, Kamala if even more incompetent
2. If Biden stubbornly stays and runs he will get crushed
3. If Biden announces he's NOT running in 2024, the dems have a very weak bench to pick from, like Kamala.
2024 looks like a very bad year for democrats.
Yes, the Democrats are in a VERY bad position. They have absolutely nobody. That is why they are panic-stricken and making up all these indictments against Trump.

What they still don’t get is that when they prosecute their key opponent for political reasons, they make themselves look even MORE like Communists and thus turn more voters against them.

Reagan was 1000 times better than Tater when he left office, Here is the complete farewell speech he gave. I don't expect anyone to watch the whole thing, but it only takes 15 seconds to see he still had it.

Yeah, but he was in decline at that time.

Forum List

Back