HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Says He Can’t Take Any Questions Because He Will “Get in Real Trouble” – Then Gets Lost on Stage (VIDEO)

That’s a continuation of the demonization of Americans by comparing them to the terrorists.

Hitler similarly demonized the Jews.

Now watch the leftists shriek at you for seeing everything through Jewish eyes........

Until it's time that they need to use the same comparison because they think it validates their lame opinion.

It would be nice if he was that cautious with our nuclear destruction.

Now watch the leftists shriek at you for seeing everything through Jewish eyes........

Until it's time that they need to use the same comparison because they think it validates their lame opinion.

Most people can see that Republicans are being demonized by this administration in the same manner that Nazis

demonized the Jews in Hitler's Germany.

1. If Biden resigns, Kamala if even more incompetent
2. If Biden stubbornly stays and runs he will get crushed
3. If Biden announces he's NOT running in 2024, the dems have a very weak bench to pick from, like Kamala.
2024 looks like a very bad year for democrats.
just how popular is newsome. i don't recall any polls om that but it seems to me he's rather confident.

just how popular is newsome. i don't recall any polls om that but it seems to me he's rather confident.

Newsome is the governor of CA and as such has more chops that anyone else on the democrat side to replace Biden. He's also a far left lunatic but who the hell else do they have? They sure as hell can run Newsom as some kind of moderate, he's a long ways away from being moderate, but they'll lie like hell about that.

Newsome is the president from central casting.
His one problem is that CA is a disaster, his other is that blacks swear that if its not Kamala they sit out.
Blacks want Kamala as the presidential nominee? She’s a complete incompetent. I bet if Kamala is the D candidate, intelligent blacks who don‘t made important decisions based on race will either vote for Trump, or just sit it out.

Newsom is the president from central casting.
His one problem is that CA is a disaster, his other is that blacks swear that if its not Kamala they sit out.
I can't imagine blacks would want this dumb broad.

Forum List

Back