HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Says He Can’t Take Any Questions Because He Will “Get in Real Trouble” – Then Gets Lost on Stage (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's out of it. The 25th Amendment couldn't come soon enough. Watch as he gets confused on where to go.

After he lost a couple of battles with his teleprompter, Joe Biden told the press he can’t take any questions because he will get in trouble.

Yeah, it's beginning to accelerate. His wife should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

At this point, we will end up with a puppet President in either Biden or Harris.
He was a puppet from the jump.

No way can they run him again, and Harris will assume the presidency before next election.

As a puppet just like him, but she could do some serious damage of her own free will. Idk if the US can recover from all this. :(

Lord help us all. And I mean that, even you Trump-hating-for-no-reason Americans, too.

He was a puppet from the jump.

No way can they run him again, and Harris will assume the presidency before next election.

Lord help us all.
Well, I think he had some semblance of self when elected; granted he was in a bad way. Now we see that he is pretty much close to unaware of what is going on around him and/or what it is he is supposed to be doing about his duties.

As it stands, it is without doubt that Biden is not making any decisions, and we have some shadow government officials in charge.

I worry that if someone shoves a hand up Harris' ass, she'll just sit there and smile in orgasmic bliss.

Okay, that was unkind to the puppet master.

Late stage five/early stage six dementia. Stage seven is time to meet your Maker
Biden is worse off than Reagan was in his 2nd term. And Reagan had to admit he had Alzheimer's.

H.W. Bush actually ran the US for around 11-12 years. And did nothing good for us.

In fact, just the opposite. And then Clinton, W. and Obama, all the same.

Reagan and Trump are the only ones who have done anything good for the US in the past 40 years or so.

Yeah. It's depressing. Reagan got shot 70 days into his 1st term so H.W. could run things.

And run things he did. :(

Last edited:
Late stage five/early stage six dementia. Stage seven is time to meet your Maker
Think he'll make it to November 2024? I think they've probably got some potent meds to pump into the old guy that will at least keep the legs moving.

and the way they have cut his hair on the back of his neck. that only makes him look older and decrepit.

Think he'll make it to November 2024? I think they've probably got some potent meds to pump into the old guy that will at least keep the legs moving.

and the way they have cut his hair on the back of his neck. that only makes him look older and decrepit.

My grandfather hit stage six in October, he died in June the following year

My grandfather hit stage six in October, he died in June the following year
sorry to hear that. That wasn't much time. October to June. about 9 months. i guess it will depend on how fast Joe hits stage 6. i can't imagine the meds they have in him to at least make him look halfway semi-normal are conducive to longevity or brain health.

sorry to hear that. That wasn't much time. October to June. about 9 months. i guess it will depend on how fast Joe hits stage 6. i can't imagine the meds they have in him to at least make him look halfway semi-normal are conducive to longevity or brain health.

My grandfather is in a much better place. Those last few months were difficult

The sundowning was the worst, dementia patients can't sleep well, they are up at all hours wandering around. We tried to keep him out of a facility but it became too much

We gotta know that the nuclear football is not near him. Unless he is faking this to not answer questions of his treason or the negativity of his agendas.

He's out of it. The 25th Amendment couldn't come soon enough. Watch as he gets confused on where to go.

After he lost a couple of battles with his teleprompter, Joe Biden told the press he can’t take any questions because he will get in trouble.

I just posted a few hours ago about the repercussions for voting geriatrics into office. If @ all possible vote for candidates that are 55 yrs of age or younger like prevent fogeyism/senility from co$ting you!

Yeah, it's beginning to accelerate. His wife should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

At this point, we will end up with a puppet President in either Biden or Harris.
We already have a puppet POTUS! At this point VP Harris 'might'(?) actually outperform pres. Biden if she can keep her mind out of the commie gutter.

Yes but he makes the most sense among the babbling Left wing loons.

Now what?

It's a sad state of affairs for pres. Biden like he's close to checking out. Just hope he took out that free insurance policy with the mutual of Messiah!

Forum List

Back