Biden Says He Was Vice President During Parkland Shooting, he is killing his own campaign

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Biden Says He Was Vice President During Parkland Shooting

Folks I called this yesterday, these are not mistakes, Biden wants out and the deep state will not let him go, so he is mocking them.

Go Joe

Bloomberg) -- Joe Biden said he was vice president when the deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, took place. Except, it happened in 2018, more than a year after he left office -- the latest gaffe by the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Biden told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”

The former vice president was making a point about the changing conversation around gun violence in this country, and how as more and more ordinary people are touched by mass shootings, they are more likely to call for action.

Biden wakes up every morning not knowing what day it is. Someone else probably have to dress him and tie his shoes for him.

Folks I called this yesterday, these are not mistakes, Biden wants out and the deep state will not let him go, so he is mocking them.

Go Joe

Bloomberg) -- Joe Biden said he was vice president when the deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, took place. Except, it happened in 2018, more than a year after he left office -- the latest gaffe by the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Biden told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”

The former vice president was making a point about the changing conversation around gun violence in this country, and how as more and more ordinary people are touched by mass shootings, they are more likely to call for action.
No, Joe(the groper) Biden, the sleepy one, is just pandering to his base, because they are much more stupid than Joe is. Why else do most Demonrats want him to win? You just have to be a moron to vote for Sleepy Groping Joe.

C'mon ya old fucker! Keep it together!

Joe must win the primary. Us tens of millions of Trump voters are counting on it.
Why? Not one of the Demonrats have a chance, other than by having millions of extra votes found in the back of cars cast by pets, aliens and dead people. I hope Spartacus wins, when he is on TV and his bug eyes start to bulge, he might even make a threat to the President, and have his ass carted away by the secret service. That would be a hoot.

C'mon ya old fucker! Keep it together!

Joe must win the primary. Us tens of millions of Trump voters are counting on it.
Why? Not one of the Demonrats have a chance, other than by having millions of extra votes found in the back of cars cast by pets, aliens and dead people. I hope Spartacus wins, when he is on TV and his bug eyes start to bulge, he might even make a threat to the President, and have his ass carted away by the secret service. That would be a hoot.

You make some great points. Seems like Biden would be among the President's easiest opponents as nominee seeing as how his own name perplexes him as of late. On top of that, the hypocrisy of a white, rich, hetero man winning the nomination would be golden in Democrat tears.

FB_IMG_1565478391986.jpg
FB_IMG_1565479131055.jpg

Go Joe

I wonder if he thinks he was there when his kids was conceived?

13000415.jpg

Creepy uncle Joe needs to try a dean screem.

What really funny is creepy uncle Joe is the best person the Democrats have... says a lot about the type of people Democrats are.

I have serious doubts that he is even going to win the nomination. Even a fake Indian who is just as American as American Indian can probably beat him.

Frannie said:
Unfortunately, He Wasn't
He's An Idiot Doing What Idiots Do
And He Has Always Done

Anyone Think 57 States Was Funny ??
Media Will Spin Like Amped-Up Dervishes To Cover This Guy

Like Trump's July 4 Address
They Won't Broadcast Biden
They'll Editorialize You On What Biden Must Have Meant

Go Joe

Well I don't know if he wants out or not but it's getting to be pretty obvious that he's beginning to lose his senses.

He is definitely in the early stages of senility.

Do you really want a president who goes into full-blown Alzheimer's two years into office?

Last edited:

Go Joe

Well I don't know if he wants out or not but it's getting to be pretty obvious that he's beginning to lose consensus.

Is definitely in the early stages of senility.

do you really want a president who goes into full-blown Alzheimer's two years into office?
The deep state killed his kid so he didnt run and now they are forcing him to run. Joe is giving Trump the win to spite pure evil good 4 him

Go Joe

Huge lie on the part of Vice President Biden, he knows damn well he wasn't Vice President at the time, but his stooges and acolytes won't care and still support him. Maybe its the difference between the truth and facts that Mr. Biden was talking abut last week.

Go Joe

Well I don't know if he wants out or not but it's getting to be pretty obvious that he's beginning to lose his senses.

He is definitely in the early stages of senility.

Do you really want a president who goes into full-blown Alzheimer's two years into office?

The thing is that there are Trump Haters out there that would support Biden no matter how insane he is or how insane he gets. He could become the American equivalent of Aerys Targaryen and Biden's acolytes would still support the Mad Presbo.

Go Joe

Huge lie on the part of Vice President Biden, he knows damn well he wasn't Vice President at the time, but his stooges and acolytes won't care and still support him. Maybe its the difference between the truth and facts that Mr. Biden was talking abut last week.
Biden is just going to continue mocking himself and the deep state at the same time, Biden could care less if Trump wins, they killed his kid

Forum List

Back