Biden says ANTIFA is an idea not an organization...

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

If the Democrats win the election, will ANTIFA people be shot by firing squad?

OP
Blackrook

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering what the thinking is that's driving this lie that ANTIFA isn't real.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden is an asshole. Antifa is a terrorist group, not a political activism group.
Biden says they aren't even activists, he said and I quote 'ANTIFA IS AN IDEA'. I thought poopy pants Nadler was the only ranking Democrat pushing that insanity, not the Presidential candidate!

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ANTIFA is not the problem. You white supremacists are. You oppose ANTIFA because they oppose you.

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

The FBI Director said the same thing. They are right. There is no organization called ANTIFA. It has no member list and no leaders.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Okay, quick Question, who is the leader of ANTIFA? Where is ANTIFA Headquarters.

What Biden says is accurate.... ANTIFA is a philosophy, not an organization, and like most philosophies, it means different things to different people.

CowboyTed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Just tell us who is the head and how do you join ANTIFA....

Do you get a free tshirt on joining, how much does it cost?

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biden is correct. Antifa stands for anti-fascist. It ain't rocket science...

View attachment 394876
That would make more sense if they didn't act like fascists to combat fascism.

Antifa the organization is to Anti-fascism as BLM the organization is to black lives matter.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List