Biden says ANTIFA is an idea not an organization...

Biden got mugged, but the lapdog media will declare that he held his own. Trump did exactly what needed to be done.

I'm heading to Antifa head office to make a complaint!!!
Has someone got the address?

Biden is correct. Antifa stands for anti-fascist. It ain't rocket science...

View attachment 394876
HE said Antifa was a myth........so they are against nothing

now we all know that's a lie.........and Antifa is not against fascists, they are fascists
fascists are extreme nationalists.
fascist oppose liberalism. oppose marxism, oppose anarchism.
fascist oppose democracy.

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[9] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[9]

...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

If the Democrats win the election, will ANTIFA people be shot by firing squad?
I have not seen that this "antifa" actually is an organization.

...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

No the paramilitary creeps will be rewarded with the New World version of the old USSR"s KGB. No Constitutionalist will go unpunished by Antifa if good men do nothing.

Who is the leader?

Your party controls Antifa, dear. Stop lying.

ANTIFA is just an idea, so we don't need to worry. White supremacy is just an idea the last time I checked, but it is the greatest threat to peace in the US. Weird.

ANTIFA is just an idea, so we don't need to worry. White supremacy is just an idea the last time I checked, but it is the greatest threat to peace in the US. Weird.

The FBI director said white nationalist are a threat to the USA. I'd rather live next door to an anti fascist than a white nationalist.

Biden is an asshole. Antifa is a terrorist group, not a political activism group.
Biden is an international extortionist of a specific set of targets: all states who receive foreign aid from the United States. Last night, Biden's phony cover of the dementia patient fell away and his true persona as a disrespectful international extortionist and a liar stepped up to center stage. Each lie he told was revealed in the complex body language and cold eye squints characteristic of hiding the truth, IOW, he was lying his criminal ass off.

No, Antifa are themselves fascists projecting their criminal intentions upon their worst enemies who are innocent of their lying charges of being fascists. And their crimes are defended by corrupt Democrat lawyers, which means release into the general public to commit more crimes concealed by the false claim of being "peaceful protesters" is imminent.

What is "antifa"? Who runs it? Give me names. BTW: who are "proud boys"? Give me names. You speak of my "party." What "party" is this? I want answers. I have no "party." I am simply against trump and his "party," which seems to stand for racism, sexism, bigotry by religion, bigotry by sexual orientation, and by ethnic origin.

What is "antifa"? Who runs it? Give me names. BTW: who are "proud boys"? Give me names. You speak of my "party." What "party" is this? I want answers. I have no "party." I am simply against trump and his "party," which seems to stand for racism, sexism, bigotry by religion, bigotry by sexual orientation, and by ethnic origin.
Maxine Waters set the stage for acceptance in the left for stalking and harrassment of the President of the United States of America, his Staff, and his Cabinet, and you damn well know it. Who the hell do you think you're trying to fool?

Last edited:

This is a stupid, stupid game you Democrats are playing, telling people ANTIFA doesn't exist. You people can go fuck yourselves, OK? Everyone is sick up to their necks with your lies and violence. You will find that out again on election day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back