Biden says ANTIFA is an idea not an organization...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

If the Democrats win the election, will ANTIFA people be shot by firing squad?

I'm just wondering what the thinking is that's driving this lie that ANTIFA isn't real.

Biden is correct. Antifa stands for anti-fascist. It ain't rocket science...

1601434574853.png

...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

The FBI Director said the same thing. They are right. There is no organization called ANTIFA. It has no member list and no leaders.

Yes.

Okay, quick Question, who is the leader of ANTIFA? Where is ANTIFA Headquarters.

What Biden says is accurate.... ANTIFA is a philosophy, not an organization, and like most philosophies, it means different things to different people.

Just tell us who is the head and how do you join ANTIFA....

Do you get a free tshirt on joining, how much does it cost?

Forum List

Back