Biden says ANTIFA is an idea not an organization...

Biden is correct. Antifa stands for anti-fascist. It ain't rocket science...

View attachment 394876

BULLSHIT

Antifa is just BLACK BLOC rebranded.

What are 'black bloc' anarchists?

". . .The origin of the black bloc
Despite being straightforward, the black bloc is a relatively new phenomenon. It was first deployed in West Germany in the 1970s and '80s prior to the fall of the Berlin Wall. West Germany had been hit with an economic recession, preventing many young people from finding jobs. One viable method to find housing was to squat in the abandoned buildings of the inner city — due to the recession and increasing movement to the suburbs, large swathes of West German inner cities were abandoned. In these squatter communities, radical, grassroots movements sprung up that criticized the West German government's policies, the use of nuclear power, and a mish-mash of other social and political issues.
Because they were squatting illegally and had developed some radical ideas, these anarchists clashed with police in a series of increasingly violent conflicts. Daniel Dylan Young, who writes for the anarchist site A-Infos, explains how the black bloc tactic evolved as a result. Note that Young refers to the anarchist squatters as "autonomen" in reference to their pursuit of autonomy from individuals and the state.

In response to violent state oppression radical activists developed the tactic of the Black Bloc: they went to protests and marches wearing black motorcycle helmets and ski masks and dressing in uniform black clothing (or, for the most prepared, wearing padding and steel-toed boots and bringing their own shields and truncheons). In Black Bloc, autonomen and other radicals could more effectively fend off police attacks, without being singled out as individuals for arrest and harassment later on. And, as everyone quickly figured out, having a massive group of people all dressed the same with their faces covered not only helps in defending against the police, but also makes it easier for saboteurs to take the offensive against storefronts, banks and any other material symbols and power centers of capitalism and the state. Masking up as a Black Bloc encouraged popular participation in public property destruction and violence against the state and capitalism. In this way the Black Bloc is a form of militance that mitigates the problematic dichotomy between popularly executed non-violent civil disobedience and elite, secretive guerilla terrorism and sabotage.
The tactic spread throughout Europe as the years went on. When Ronald Reagan visited West Germany in 1987 to deliver his "tear down this wall" speech, he was met by tens of thousands of protesters, about 2,000 of which were assembled in a black bloc. The reason for their uniform was made clear as they smashed store windows, flung bottles, fought police, and lit cars on fire.. .. "

I’ve heard ANTIFA referred to everything but an organization by people who defend it. Why are they so offended or worried about being an organization??

The impeached president trump easily convinced the RWNJs that there are heavily armed antifa members under every rock, waiting for any opportunity to steal the RWNJs' Nazi paraphernalia.

The RWNJs know they will need these Nazi items when they goosestep up Pennsylvania Avenue after the USSC installs the impeached president as their führer.

I’ve heard ANTIFA referred to everything but an organization by people who defend it. Why are they so offended or worried about being an organization??
For those RWNJs that had a father or grandfather who fought in WWII, that father or grandfather was a charter member of antifa.

Is there even one real fascist in the United States?

Who are these fascists that ANTIFA is fussing about?

For those RWNJs that had a father or grandfather who fought in WWII, that father or grandfather was a charter member of antifa.
sostupid.jpeg

Because an organization has leaders, set goals and specific things they stand for.

The problem is, any idiot who shows up at a march is called "Antifa", when they really aren't. They are just people showing up to cause trouble.

What's this about both being asked to condemn any violence after the election, Trump waffled and when asked about white surpramist groups like the Proud Boys he told them to 'stand by'?? Man if that's true that wasn't a dog whistle, it was a blaring train horn

...when I first saw a liberal deny the reality of ANTIFA it reminded me of what the Communists used to do to disfavored people. They would be arrested, shot in a basement or sent to Siberia, and then all photographs of that person would be deleted.

If the Democrats win the election, will ANTIFA people be shot by firing squad?

Trump is getting slow...he should have asked..."Do 'ideas' burn American businesses to the ground? Do 'ideas' shoot Aaron Danielson dead in the streets of Portland?"

Ask that faggot mayor of portland if antifa is an idea.... or something that forces you to flee your home in the middle of the night....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because an organization has leaders, set goals and specific things they stand for.

The problem is, any idiot who shows up at a march is called "Antifa", when they really aren't. They are just people showing up to cause trouble.
Go on Facebook and search for Antifa groups. You will find a bunch of chapters all across the US. Of course you won't, because that is how y'all roll. Avoid confronting reality, keep shoveling the party line.

It’s admittedly a very shitty bad faith argument. Imagine I make a super-PAC called Americans For Prosperity. You oppose it because my super-PAC peddles some scummy shit. I then go, “what, do you oppose American prosperity!?”

Forum List

Back