Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Again you don't know that. We do know you played the race card. You always do.

Oh good god we know that, we wouldn't have even known about the other dude if the media and lefties (but I repeat myself) didn't raise a shitstorm over her because of WHAT she is.

I give Biden 3 months to get Whelan out, after that he sold out one person to please his race/sex/sexuality obsessed base.

But we leave Whelan behind. I am glad she's free, that was pretty harsh. But Whelan has been there 3 years for "spying".

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!
Could we please have ten more threads on this story.

Who cares that Biden has been caught red-hand selling us out to our enemies.
National Security is just a little issue.
THIS STORY IS BIG. ONE BIG AMERICAN HATING LESBIAN FOR THE MERCHANT OF DEATH IS BIG NEWS!!!!

She was carrying a commonly used pain reliever
Her sentence was not comparable to others with the same offense

She was smuggling a drug banned in the Russian Federation.

In some countries like the tremendous Republic of Malaysia, she could have received the electric chair for it.

Worst people on the planet? Do you think hyperbole is going to make your case stronger? Do you think putting Bout in prison meant the end of arms dealing in the world?
Obviously, it wasn't an even trade given the nature of the crimes. But let's recognize the reality of the abuse Griner was being subjected to for a petty violation.
I find it telling that your first impulse is not to call Putin a monster but rather direct your ire at Biden.
Very telling indeed.

Forum List

Back