What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor Bout, the arms dealer who apparently the movie “Lord of war” starring Nicolas Cage was based on.

Well here you have a case of Russia and America working together to get something done. Even though we are affectively fighting each other we got something done.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good in Britney Griner ….of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape and I think that she can serve as an inspiration to young Americans. We can talk about her adversity in the Russian jail and how she was able to battle through it. Maybe she Forged some really nice relationships with fellow prisoners during her time there and got to learn from them…. perhaps Griner helped to rehabilitate some of her fellow prisoners. Stories like this there always seems to be good.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor about the arms dealer who apparently the movie Lord of war was based on.

Well here you have a case of Russia and America working together to get something done. Even though we are affectively fighting each other we got something done.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good and Britney Griner of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape.
Good, now back to kneeling and badmouthing the United States.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor Bout, the arms dealer who apparently the movie “Lord of war” starring Nicolas Cage was based on.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good and Britney Griner of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape.
I think trading THE MERCHANT OF DEATH for an America-Hating Lesbian is a really fair trade.

Bravo.

This is almost as bad a deal as trading a treasonous faggot for 5 ISIS Generals.

Last edited:

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They traded an arms dealer that was responsible for thousands of deaths for some dumb chick that tried to smuggle weed into russia?
This biden dipshit is a fucking disaster.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sleepy Joe should have insisted that the Russians take Tsarnaev- the Marathon bomber- back as well.

As a Russian national, he should be their problem to deal with and not America's.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He didnt release her. He traded Merchant of Death for her. You know, the guy responsible for many conflicts and thousands of innocent deaths?
Biden is a fucking disaster.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Traded merchant of death for that piece of anti-American shit.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good in Britney Griner ….of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape and I think that she can serve as an inspiration to young Americans. We can talk about her adversity in the Russian jail and how she was able to battle through it. Maybe she Forged some really nice relationships with fellow prisoners during her time there and got to learn from them…. perhaps Griner helped to rehabilitate some of her fellow prisoners. Stories like this there always seems to be good.

Thank God.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded merchant of death for that piece of anti-American shit.

I guess the Marine the Russians have isn’t privileged enough.
Biden’s been a merchant of death for most of his career, so he saw nothing wrong with this.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stuttering shit clown left the other American over there in a gulag. Another half-ass fuckup from someone that flunked 3rd grade.

View attachment 736289
The senile shit-for-brains should pardon Snowden and release Assange, but we all know this won’t happen.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Deranged dyke exchanged for a master criminal.
Seems like a fair trade. ... :cuckoo:

iceberg

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But we leave Whelan behind. I am glad she's free, that was pretty harsh. But Whelan has been there 3 years for "spying".

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They traded an arms dealer that was responsible for thousands of deaths for some dumb chick that tried to smuggle weed into russia?
This biden dipshit is a fucking disaster.

At least there is joy on the yard at USP Marion, the cons realize that they have hope to get out as long as Sleepy Joe and his ilk are in, as they applaud this morning for the release of the Merchant of Death.

berg80

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to say I'm disgusted that Griner's act of stupidity allowed Putin to use her as a pawn to secure the return of a real enemy of the US to Russia. I hope she understands the position she put us in.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to say I'm disgusted that Griner's act of stupidity allowed Putin to use her as a pawn to secure the return of a real enemy of the US to Russia. I hope she understands the position she put us in.
Are you really trying to blame her for this?
BIDEN did it, you idiot. It is HIS fault.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The fuckin' Putz can't even make a prisoner exchange deal worth a shit.

A arms dealer with US blood on his hands for what?.....Some un-American lesbian bitch.....Really, that's the best he could do?

Hey Tater, I have these magic beans, I'll trade them to you for a case of M-4s.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List