Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Who tried to smuggle cannabis oil in to Russia? Griner. Who weaponized her case? Putin.

Not everything bad that happens in the world is Biden's fault you feckless nitwit.
Biden did the trade you moron.
Its her fault she was in jail in russia. She is obviously some sort of imbecile. But the trade is NOT her fault.
Is she the one trading one of the worst people on the planet for her freedom? No. That would be the pedo rican you are so fond of.

W

Where's your proof she's a BLM leader? You want to punish her for her politics?

Not at all.

I just don't think that she should be rewarded for her radical politics.

Would Sleepy Joe make this deal if it was Alex Jones sitting in a Russian prison camp?

I'm all for arms dealers being dealt with. Too bad that would mean our Presidents would get replaced pretty regularly.

Tu Quo Que, and a pretty lame attempt at it as well.

This guy sells ILLEGAL arms. Show me where US defense firms sell arms to other countries illegally, and do so with the express permission of the US government.

Glad she is out of prison her sentence was way too harsh. Sorr we gave up an arms dealer but we do what we got to do for our citizens. Let’s hope she is smarter in the future and respecting other nations laws.

Watch as the MSM makes this out to be a great astounding accomplishment by dumb Joe. As they refuse to support releasing or reporting on the unjust treatment given Assange, Snowden, and Manning.

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

C'mon, that was a bad swap. We let a terrorist go free in exchange for a weed smoker.

Forum List

Back