Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
I have to say I'm disgusted that Griner's act of stupidity allowed Putin to use her as a pawn to secure the return of a real enemy of the US to Russia. I hope she understands the position she put us in.

If it were you who got pinched in Russia for drug smuggling, you'd still be locked up abroad.

Remember that this chick checked off a lot of boxes, as a lesbian broad of color and a leader of BLM.

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

Translation: "A demented elderly pervert is my hero".

We're not surprised.

The "president" that fucked its daughter didn't do this. The "president" that fucked its daughter can't wipe its own ass, let alone accomplish something as complex as international diplomacy.

The fuckin' Putz can't even make a prisoner exchange deal worth a shit.

A arms dealer with US blood on his hands for what?.....Some un-American lesbian bitch.....Really, that's the best he could do?

Hey Tater, I have these magic beans, I'll trade them to you for a case of M-4s.

Biden should have just told the people that he is sorry that this chick got busted in Russia- but let it serve as a warning to Americans not to smuggle drugs in foreign countries.

And if the opportunity came up, exchanging Griner for a minor Soviet celebrity serving time here came up- sure- an exchange would be cool and Griner could serve her sentence here instead of in the Gulag.

So much for the rule of law. This is terribly disappointing. I really had thought better of Putin.

At least , I guess, she will be back on her team playing girls' basketball pretty quickly.

Did you know that this is the off season for the chicks who play professionally? Unlike the college babes who play at the same time as the guys, the pro girls play in the summer.

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor Bout, the arms dealer who apparently the movie “Lord of war” starring Nicolas Cage was based on.

Well here you have a case of Russia and America working together to get something done. Even though we are affectively fighting each other we got something done.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good in Britney Griner ….of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape and I think that she can serve as an inspiration to young Americans. We can talk about her adversity in the Russian jail and how she was able to battle through it. Maybe she Forged some really nice relationships with fellow prisoners during her time there and got to learn from them…. perhaps Griner helped to rehabilitate some of her fellow prisoners. Stories like this there always seems to be good.
Nothing to celebrate.

The US just swapped a Russian arms dealer responsible for the deaths of countless individuals for a spoiled, America-hating pro athlete.

I’d like to learn more about this Victor bout guy both from the main stream media and the not so main stream media. I don’t know anything about this guy other than “he’s the big bad Russian guy”

arms dealers of course Are responsible for war and fighting .. The United States has our own sort of arms dealers. We also have black water private military groups. When it comes to private arms dealers, private arms groups well It’s happening all over the world

Another win for the good guys.

The problem I have with it is this...what about other Americans held over there?

The other person who's name came up is a white guy, so I guess he can rot a few more years.

Biden got the one who pleases his base out, trading someone who's guilty of nothing more than having banned substances in her bags for a major arms dealer who will go right back probably to providing bad guys with sophisticated weapons.

Forum List

Back