Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor Bout, the arms dealer who apparently the movie “Lord of war” starring Nicolas Cage was based on.

Well here you have a case of Russia and America working together to get something done. Even though we are affectively fighting each other we got something done.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good in Britney Griner ….of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape and I think that she can serve as an inspiration to young Americans. We can talk about her adversity in the Russian jail and how she was able to battle through it. Maybe she Forged some really nice relationships with fellow prisoners during her time there and got to learn from them…. perhaps Griner helped to rehabilitate some of her fellow prisoners. Stories like this there always seems to be good.

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor about the arms dealer who apparently the movie Lord of war was based on.

Well here you have a case of Russia and America working together to get something done. Even though we are affectively fighting each other we got something done.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good and Britney Griner of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape.
Good, now back to kneeling and badmouthing the United States.

Looks like Greiner was exchanged for Victor Bout, the arms dealer who apparently the movie “Lord of war” starring Nicolas Cage was based on.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good and Britney Griner of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape.
I think trading THE MERCHANT OF DEATH for an America-Hating Lesbian is a really fair trade.

Bravo.

This is almost as bad a deal as trading a treasonous faggot for 5 ISIS Generals.

Last edited:
Sleepy Joe should have insisted that the Russians take Tsarnaev- the Marathon bomber- back as well.

As a Russian national, he should be their problem to deal with and not America's.

I know some Americans don’t like Britney Griner. And I also disagree with Britney Griner‘s pro BLM stance how she did not stand for the anthem. But as a Catholic I believe in forgiveness I believe in working with people and I see a lot of good in Britney Griner ….of course she is a great athlete she is in incredible shape and I think that she can serve as an inspiration to young Americans. We can talk about her adversity in the Russian jail and how she was able to battle through it. Maybe she Forged some really nice relationships with fellow prisoners during her time there and got to learn from them…. perhaps Griner helped to rehabilitate some of her fellow prisoners. Stories like this there always seems to be good.

Thank God.

The stuttering shit clown left the other American over there in a gulag. Another half-ass fuckup from someone that flunked 3rd grade.

biden talked to son.jpg

They traded an arms dealer that was responsible for thousands of deaths for some dumb chick that tried to smuggle weed into russia?
This biden dipshit is a fucking disaster.

At least there is joy on the yard at USP Marion, the cons realize that they have hope to get out as long as Sleepy Joe and his ilk are in, as they applaud this morning for the release of the Merchant of Death.

Forum List

Back