Biden regime admits they have been lying about number of oil leases.

Didn't hear that he was having any problems doing that. Obama, OTOH, spent a billion and couldn't get his working. That should've been the easiest part of all. Come to think of it, maybe it was.

Probably because the 1 term fuck up lied to you about his big beautiful health care plan that would be much cheaper! You do remember him saying that correct?

So, why are the 6,700 not being used by the oil companies?

Why is the US rig count is up 109% since Jan 2021.

Why are US oil exports in 2022 were the highest in history.

Why US oil production was higher in 2022 than 3 of the 4 years under Trump.

I would say that despite Biden's best efforts, the oil industry is is booming. They do not actually care what Biden says or does.
Yup! - Cult Trump is pissed that US oil production under Biden is higher than Trump and all other presidents in history.
FVBSMN0XEAA6KwM

Well, I'm glad you asked. Quid Pro is our current president. Glad to clear that up for you. Sometimes he'll answer to Quid Pro Joe or Tater. But always make sure either his wife or his sister is present, not both. That really confuses him.

Let's see, what did he say again?

"“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,”

I mean, I guess we should not just take him at his word and always wait for the spin doctors to tell us what he MEANT to say, but I thought that was just letting him off the hook.
Find any politician who has not pandered to their base. Did Mexico cut a check for the twice impeached Orange Führer's big beautiful wall?

The price of crude rises to meet demand. You know that, and the increase in production is in spite of Tater, not because.
The US Oil patch hasn't produce enough crude oil to satisfy the US consumer demands and we have had to import crude oil since before JFK.

So Biden didn't decrease US oil production like the GOP has claimed since Jan 20 2021. Thank you for that admissionm that must be tough. Along with the election lies, the lies about how his policy immediately effected oil and gas prices was completely false.

Lies are the SOP for the Neo-GOP under the Trumpybeaar, just like their Media outlet, Faux (kind of) News.

It shows he never said he would get rid of oil. He was saying by 2050, there will be sources of energy replacing oil.
He said he would end fossil fuels, Simp.

WTF do you think that means?

Yup! - Cult Trump is pissed that US oil production under Biden is higher than Trump and all other presidents in history.
FVBSMN0XEAA6KwM
WTF has Chicom Joe done to increase production?

If any of the above actually happened you can bet your first born that Tater never had a hand in it making it come to pass.

Well, you're nothing if not consistent. When the 0bama/Biden Administration increased oil and gas production by 80%, you said it had nothing to do with the President, and yet the moment you crossed into total energy independence, you gave all credit to Trump for the achievement, even though gas and energy exploration DECLINED under Trump.

Then, when Trump signed a deal with 0PEC in December of 2020 to keep production low, you blamed Joe Biden for rising prices.

When Biden's release of the strategic reserves was successful in helping reduce prices, you blamed him for waiting for the price to come down to restock, and Republicans introduced a law to prevent a President from ever doing that again.

When Biden cancelled sales of leases in Alaska due to lack of interest, Republicans went to court to forced the Administration to hold the sale.

Now that Administration policies show a much larger increase in production than under the Trump administration, Biden isn't issuing drilling permits fast enough.

No matter what Biden does on energy, according to F0X News, it's wrong. I prefer to look at the results.

WTF has Chicom Joe done to increase production?

WTF did Trump do to increase production? 0ther than leave 0bama's policies in place.

Why are you prepared to give Trump credit for increasing production when in fact he entered into multiple agreements with OPEC to cut US production in order to drive up the price of crude? And then you blamed Biden for the gas shortages and price increases caused by Trump's reductions in production.

For Trump, it's always profits before people.

He said he would end fossil fuels, Simp.

WTF do you think that means?

He tried to backpedal during the state of the union and he said we will probably still have some fossil fuels in a decade. The entire Republican gallery laughed at his dumb fucking ass.

NO SHIT WE WILL STILL BE USING FOSSIL FUEL IN A DECADE.

He tried to backpedal during the state of the union and he said we will probably still have some fossil fuels in a decade. The entire Republican gallery laughed at his dumb fucking ass.

NO SHIT WE WILL STILL BE USING FOSSIL FUEL IN A DECADE.
So he said something you agree with and that makes you sad

Well, you're nothing if not consistent. When the 0bama/Biden Administration increased oil and gas production by 80%, you said it had nothing to do with the President, and yet the moment you crossed into total energy independence, you gave all credit to Trump for the achievement, even though gas and energy exploration DECLINED under Trump.

Then, when Trump signed a deal with 0PEC in December of 2020 to keep production low, you blamed Joe Biden for rising prices.

When Biden's release of the strategic reserves was successful in helping reduce prices, you blamed him for waiting for the price to come down to restock, and Republicans introduced a law to prevent a President from ever doing that again.

When Biden cancelled sales of leases in Alaska due to lack of interest, Republicans went to court to forced the Administration to hold the sale.

Now that Administration policies show a much larger increase in production than under the Trump administration, Biden isn't issuing drilling permits fast enough.

No matter what Biden does on energy, according to F0X News, it's wrong. I prefer to look at the results.

What a ginormous pant load. I would ask for links, but we all know you cant back any of that up.

WTF did Trump do to increase production? 0ther than leave 0bama's policies in place.

Why are you prepared to give Trump credit for increasing production when in fact he entered into multiple agreements with OPEC to cut US production in order to drive up the price of crude? And then you blamed Biden for the gas shortages and price increases caused by Trump's reductions in production.

For Trump, it's always profits before people.
So you have no answer, and have to bleat ORANGE MAN BAD.

Dismissed, Simo.

That would depend upon the claims being made.

The claim was made that Joe cut oil production. To know if this is true or not you have to look at it when he started his term and now.
The issue I have using 2020/2021 numbers is that the market (all markets) were artificially suppressed so using them as a baseline doesn't, IMO, give an accurate depiction of what's happening now. It's the same with the job market. Using the employment numbers from 20/21 as your baseline and saying look how many jobs we've created doesn't really tell you anything. I guess it might make you feel good and it's great press, but does it really mean we created those jobs or is it more likely that people just went back to work post pandemic?

The number of leases held is a moving target.

In short, the constraints facing oil companies right now are not the availability of public lands or drilling permits, they are access to financing and supply chain shortages — the direct result of years of bad business practices.

Sure but isn’t the article about the leases not actually being 9000 when he said it? If it was 9000 then and 6700 now whats the BFD?

Forum List

Back