Biden regime admits they have been lying about number of oil leases.

FVBSMN0XEAA6KwM
Now take out the Covid year and do the numbers again, Simp.

The issue I have using 2020/2021 numbers is that the market (all markets) were artificially suppressed so using them as a baseline doesn't, IMO, give an accurate depiction of what's happening now. It's the same with the job market. Using the employment numbers from 20/21 as your baseline and saying look how many jobs we've created doesn't really tell you anything. I guess it might make you feel good and it's great press, but does it really mean we created those jobs or is it more likely that people just went back to work post pandemic?

One more time.....

The claim was made that Joe cut oil production.

To know if this is true or not you have to look at it when he started his term to now.

How else will you know if the claim is true or not?

Is anyone shocked they have been lying?

Flashback: Biden, White House cited inaccurate '9,000 unused permits' figure more than 20 times​

"For nearly a year, the White House has been trying to shift blame for hindering oil and natural gas development on federal lands," Kathleen Sgamma, the president of the Western Energy Alliance, told Fox News Digital. "They use the claim about 9,000 permits to beat up the industry and deflect for their failure to efficiently process permits. Now it turns out the numbers were off by thousands."
"The reality is this administration has done everything possible to make it more difficult to produce oil and natural gas on federal lands," she continued. "Studies show the United States would be producing 2-3 million more barrels per day, thereby lowering process for consumers, if it weren’t for these bad policies."
FOSSIL FUEL PROFITS ARE VITAL FOR GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS DEMS ROUTINELY TOUT
In addition to Biden, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, former press secretary Jen Psaki, spokesperson John Kirby and anonymous administration officials all cited the figure.
"One thing I want to say about the oil companies: They talk about how we have — they have 9,000 permits to drill," Biden remarked in June. "They’re not drilling. Why aren’t they drilling?"

Lying is all they have, unfortunately their sheep eat it up.

One more time.....

Joey's EO's are the most powerful EO's in History. With the ability to alter the past, his 2021 energy EO's retroactively cut production in 2020. He is the most amazing and powerful president in history.

Last edited:
One more time.....

To know if this is true or not you have to look at it when he started his term to now.

How else will you know if the claim is true or not?

Yeah I get it. That doesnt change the fact that using timeframe when the market was artificially suppressed as your baseline will skew the numbers. I guess it depends on what you're trying to do. Are you trying to use the numbers to try and win a stupid argument on the internet or actually understand where we are as far as oil production and the economy goes. Im not saying that Biden did anything to cut US oil production.

Yeah I get it. That doesnt change the fact that using timeframe when the market was artificially suppressed as your baseline will skew the numbers. I guess it depends on what you're trying to do. Are you trying to use the numbers to try and win a stupid argument on the internet or actually understand where we are as far as oil production and the economy goes.

I am using the numbers to prove a fact. Weird shit for you I know, but some of us care about things like facts and truth.

I am using the numbers to prove a fact. Weird shit for you I know, but some of us care about things like facts and truth.

Yes it's a fact that oil production went up from 2020 to 2022. Congratulations. I guess you win the internet today. We will just ignore why that happened because GG needs to get his ego fix for the week.

Yes it's a fact that oil production went up from 2020 to 2022. Congratulations. I guess you win the internet today. We will just ignore why that happened because GG needs to get his ego fix for the week.

We cannot address the why until we determine if it happened or not.

I have never met so many people that just literally hate facts.

Just so odd

We cannot address the why until we determine if it happened or not.

I never said the numbers were wrong you stupid bastard.

I have never met so many people that just literally hate facts.

Just so odd
Things I also never said

You were wrong.
Joe Biden cut oil production.

You're so fucking worried about "winning" you failed to remotely understand what I was even saying.

Campaign silly season promises like Donald Trump promised to reduce the national debt, but did the opposite adding $8 trillion in 4 years. Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll EXPLODE INFLATION & Weigh Down the Economy for Years The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his increased spending & tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the biggest deficit increase of any president. Trump also EXPLODED M1 Money Stock by printing more US Dollars than all other presindents COMBINED!​

Oh, I see, we're not supposed to take him at his word, we're supposed to wait for the spin doctors to tell us what he actually meant.

No, you should take him at his word. Forget that he's at least half senile; he's said we're going to end fossile fuel by 2050. He's clearly not speaking in terms that he himself will end that as we both agree he won't be around long enough to do that. What he's speaking of is fossil fuels will be replaced by other sources of energy by 2050. His current energy policy does nothing to diminish our dependency on fossil fuels. While he shut down the prospect of drilling in ANWR, he's still approved many other leases & permits.

Well, I'm glad you asked. Quid Pro is our current president. Glad to clear that up for you. Sometimes he'll answer to Quid Pro Joe or Tater. But always make sure either his wife or his sister is present, not both. That really confuses him.

Let's see, what did he say again?

"“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,”

I mean, I guess we should not just take him at his word and always wait for the spin doctors to tell us what he MEANT to say, but I thought that was just letting him off the hook.

He's spoken about that several times. Send his position centered around the U.S. replacing fossil fuels with other sources of energy by 2050.

No matter how hard you try, you can't escape that.

Forum List

Back