Biden regime admits they have been lying about number of oil leases.

LOLOL

You ask for the unedited clip and then cry like a bitch when it's given. :lmao:

spank-gif.278780
Critical thinking skills and you have never been introduced. Looking for an unedited clip of the comment, not 41 minutes of the Vegetable mumbling and drooling on his shirt, Simp.

Critical thinking skills and you have never been introduced. Looking for an unedited clip of the comment, not 41 minutes of the Vegetable mumbling and drooling on his shirt, Simp.
And if that unedited clip is 41 minutes… you don’t want to hear it

Irony

LOLOL

You ignoring the full video doesn't mean Biden didn't say it. Here's the text from the full video you refuse to look at. The part in bold is the relevant part your edited clip omitted. The part in blue is all your edited clip included, cutting out where Biden said, "2050"...

Rebecca Beaulieu: "Thank you. Um, so my question is ... How can we trust that you're going to act on climate, on the climate crisis if you're still attending fundraisers that fossil fuel executives like Andy Goldman are at?"

Biden: ...... "
But kiddo, I want you to just take a look, ok? You don't have to agree, but I want to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you, we're going to end fossil fuels and I'm not going to cooperate, ok? No, it can't be done by 2030. Before 2050, G-d willing. No, there's not one single person who's argued it could be done by then. But it can be done by 2050. It may be 2045, but as the science increases, we may be able to move more quickly. But we have to. We can fundamentally change things in the next 10 years though so that we set a path. I promise you. I promise you. Ok?

Joe Biden, 9.6.2019

As always, Dumbfuck proves unequivocally, he is the USMB's biggest glutton for punishment. ALWAYS coming back for more.

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back