Biden regime admits they have been lying about number of oil leases.

I never said the numbers were wrong you stupid bastard.

Things I also never said

You were wrong.
Joe Biden cut oil production.

You're so fucking worried about "winning" you failed to remotely understand what I was even saying.

There is no winning or losing, there are only facts and opinions.

You are so very freaked out I stated a fact that you have been spinning like a top for 7 pages.

Weird.

There is no winning or losing, there are only facts and opinions.

You are so very freaked out I stated a fact that you have been spinning like a top for 7 pages.

Weird.
And I pointed out that the facts you're stating don't necessarily lead to the conclusions you're making. But again, too worried about "winning".

What conclusions do you dispute?
Using the suppressed oil production of 2020/21 compared to today doesn’t show anything as the oil market was artificially suppressed due to the pandemic. You can’t conclude anything regarding production capacity/willingness from that comparison. I wouldn’t be surprised if that production capacity is still recovering. You can’t just turn that type of thing on and off. A comparison with pre-pandemic levels makes more sense as it removes the pandemic variable.

Did they? Post a verifiable link showing they did....
Isn’t that what the article in the OP says?

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) revised the current number of approved applications for permits to drill (APD) — which oil and gas companies are required to file once they identify a deposit on a lease that can be tapped — down from an estimated 9,000 to less than 6,700. The BLM, a subagency of the Department of the Interior (DOI), blamed the revision on a Trump-era technical change that it hadn't properly accounted for.

"As of February 2023, companies have over 6,600 approved and unused drilling permits available on federal lands," the BLM said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "This number has been updated to account for a reporting discrepancy resulting from a transition to a new database in mid-2020."

LOLOL

By 2050. You think he's gonna be president in 2050? Or you don't understand what he was saying?

Which is it, Dumbfuck?

:abgg2q.jpg:
No stupid, he didn’t say by 2050 when he claimed he would end fossil fuels.

Spin away, Simp…….

Did they? Post a verifiable link showing they did....
Holy shit you fucking moron! Do you even know what thread you are posting in?

The link is in the fucking OP.

Are you ever not a Braindead idiot?

Isn’t that what the article in the OP says?

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) revised the current number of approved applications for permits to drill (APD) — which oil and gas companies are required to file once they identify a deposit on a lease that can be tapped — down from an estimated 9,000 to less than 6,700. The BLM, a subagency of the Department of the Interior (DOI), blamed the revision on a Trump-era technical change that it hadn't properly accounted for.

"As of February 2023, companies have over 6,600 approved and unused drilling permits available on federal lands," the BLM said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "This number has been updated to account for a reporting discrepancy resulting from a transition to a new database in mid-2020."
Fawnboi can’t read, apparently.

Using the suppressed oil production of 2020/21 compared to today doesn’t show anything as the oil market was artificially suppressed due to the pandemic. You can’t conclude anything regarding production capacity/willingness from that comparison. I wouldn’t be surprised if that production capacity is still recovering. You can’t just turn that type of thing on and off. A comparison with pre-pandemic levels makes more sense as it removes the pandemic variable.
That’s silly. Current production is way above prepandemic level so

That’s silly. Current production is way above prepandemic level so
Not according to this chart

1677717590452.png

What are you talking about? Oil production is at record levels under Biden.

Yes or no?
Explain to the class exactly what policy proposals by Chicom Joe have resulted in increased production.

Be specific and bring links.

Thanks in advance.

(my confidence level in Lesh is low)

Explain to the class exactly what policy proposals by Chicom Joe have resulted in increased production.

Be specific and bring links.

Thanks in advance.

(my confidence level in Lesh is low)
Quote me saying that Biden was the reason for it.

You can’t.

I’m just stating facts.

Sucks huh?

Forum List

Back