Biden punishes oil prices by 25% with his will alone

Look at the bright side.

Somewhere out there, there is a three year old.
His mother is a stripper.
His father is a crackhead.
His grandfather is a president.

Factcheck THAT bitches.

So you admit to being nothing but a troll

Nothing you say actually means anything.

Kinda what I always said about you

Dummy, the thread is a troll thread, city gator was being facetious. How dumb are you? If you want to be upset with a troll, City Gator is the troll that started the thread. I should put you on ignore for just being stupid, but I won't because you are so stupid , it is to damn funny to read your posts and see how actually stupid and clueless your are.

Dummy, the thread is a troll thread, city gator was being facetious. How dumb are you? If you want to be upset with a troll, City Gator is the troll that started the thread. I should put you on ignore for just being stupid, but I won't because you are so stupid , it is to damn funny to read your posts and see how actually stupid and clueless your are.
troll on troll

1647381041797.png

Uh huh

Suuuuuuuuure.

"So you want Biden to get credit for the price going down but not the price going up? Lol!"
Like I have stated over and over and over again in thread after thread. Presidents have little or no control over oil prices. You want to give credit to Biden or Russia over the lowering prices go for it, it is your fantasy, not mine.

Like I have stated over and over and over again in thread after thread. Presidents have little or no control over oil prices. You want to give credit to Biden or Russia over the lowering prices go for it, it is your fantasy, not mine.
Great!

A bizarre response though, as we were talking about what you thought of the OPs opinion.

Great!

A bizarre response though, as we were talking about what you thought of the OPs opinion.
Again, I was being facetious as was he, good grief, you are one stupid ass. Maybe if you and lesh got together you would have one brain cell. I find it tough to believe you two are this dumb but at least we can laugh our asses off at your stupid comments. :itsok:

Forum List

Back