Biden punishes oil prices by 25% with his will alone

Lol! Thanks for the laughs, last week the guy I worked for heard Thursday that the prices would be down 25% and cut our fuel order to 5000 gallons and was planning to fuel the tanks this Wednesday. You are behind the curve, we made up the 3% we got from Russia.

Presidents have little control over fuel prices.

There have literally been a 1000 or more threads started by the Trumpers blaming Biden for the price of gas and you never saw fit once to tell them this little tid bit?

So why did Biden make it go up in the first place? Was he pissed at our citizens here? Did he want to take the record for the highest prices of all time away from Bush?
Not sure why. I just know since he made them go up he must be making them go down. Let’s credit the man for the largest oil drop we’ve seen.

Lack of action or episodes of absolute incompetence can do the same thing as EOs.......but Biden started this from day-one.
Everything that he has done, or hasn't done, since taking office, only made what he did on day-one worse.
How you like him now that he reduced oil prices by billions? Dude’s killing it.

This week Biden’s policies, actions, but more importantly his rhetoric and sheer will have driven prices of oil down by more than 25%. These unprecedented acts of will, which have been criticized by conservatives who have blamed him for prices on the way up, are ultimately responsible for all oil pricing. It’s about time he unleashed the oil price Kraken!

God bless America and thank you Biden.
View attachment 615730

Yes, we know:
When oil prices go up, Biden has no control over them.
When oil prices go down, Biden drove them down by sheer will.
We get it.

Oil companies world wide cut production because of COVID. That doesn't come back to speed because you have a tantrum or are inconvenienced.
Why didn't prices go up before Biden took office, then?

The XL didn't shut down because of covid. Lease sales weren't shut down because of covid. That's all Biden.

There have literally been a 1000 or more threads started by the Trumpers blaming Biden for the price of gas and you never saw fit once to tell them this little tid bit?
And I have posted in some of those threads that Presidents have little to no effect on oil prices. You are unaware, go figure.

Why didn't prices go up before Biden took office, then?

The XL didn't shut down because of covid. Lease sales weren't shut down because of covid. That's all Biden.
XL is an export pipeline that takes the tax advantage of the free trade zone. It only benefits the Chinese. Lease sales were shut down briefly.

XL is an export pipeline that takes the tax advantage of the free trade zone. It only benefits the Chinese. Lease sales were shut down briefly.
I've already explained to you that isn't correct. If you continue to repeat that claim, you're just lying, because you've been informed.

Lease sales are still closed.

This week Biden’s policies, actions, but more importantly his rhetoric and sheer will have driven prices of oil down by more than 25%. These unprecedented acts of will, which have been criticized by conservatives who have blamed him for prices on the way up, are ultimately responsible for all oil pricing. It’s about time he unleashed the oil price Kraken!

God bless America and thank you Biden.
View attachment 615730

Magic.

Oil goes from mid $50 to $130 since he get into office, but real magic was to get it back to $100.

Insulin prices skyrocketed from Trump's $35 to a $1000, just to magically get lowered to $35 again.

In his next trick, Biden will by sheer power of his will lower the inflation from current 7.9% to 6%, by whole 20 percent. It's not Biden's fault that inflation was less than 2% before he got into office.

Yes, we know:
When oil prices go up, Biden has no control over them.
When oil prices go down, Biden drove them down by sheer will.
We get it.
Nope. I am suggesting it’s 100% all Biden all the time since that is what I learned on here. So, let’s agree to agree and thank Biden for his work!

Thank you Joe, for lowering price of wheat whole $60 in the past week. The price when you took office was unrealistic and too low, only $600/bu.

1647362002769.png

And thank you Joe, for lowering price of natural gas by $0.04 today, it's really not your fault that we were paying $2/MMBtu when you took the office.

1647362316935.png

Thank you Joe, for lowering price of wheat whole $60 in the past week. The price when you took office was unrealistic and too low, only $600/bu.

View attachment 616150

And thank you Joe, for lowering price of natural gas by $0.04 today, it's really not your fault that we were paying $2/MMBtu when you took the office.

My clients that planted winter wheat are happy as pigs in shit about that price. If Ukrainian farmers cannot get crops planted this spring they will be even happier by the end of the year

Forum List

Back