Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi MD Who Predicted Blood Clot Problems from COVID Vaccines, Proven Right

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Emeritus of the University of Mainz, where he served as the chair of the department of medical microbiology from 1991 to 2012. From 1990 to 2012, he served as Editor in Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. In 2001 he was awarded the Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology.

Odysee backup https://odysee.com/@WanderingCitizen...d-Episode-15:1

BTW its time for the next one.

This is what happens when no one in the media is willing to ask hard questions when these guys are sitting right in front of them. There is no free press in America any more, except the alt-right news sites that Bourlas is not going to touch with a ten foot pole. Not surprising when you see that the commercials are one big pharma junkie pill-pushing ad after another.

1647399655073.png

Like these guys?
Who knows? I don't permit bitchute on my devices. Definitely like these guys...

We study endothelial cell changes in COVID-19 patients' lungs, hearts, and kidneys in collaboration with Dr. Jody Hooper and Dr. Andrew S. Pekosz. Using autopsy specimens of patients that died from COVID-19, we found that endothelial cells of COVID-19 lungs were in a dysfunctional state that promote coagulation in fatal COVID-19.

BTW its time for the next one.
No more vaccines for this family.

We're done. We're fed up with the LIES from this government.

The idea that the CDC are "experts" on this virus is laughable. We as a family appear to be MORE (and more quickly) informed than the overpaid and corrupt bureaucrats at CDC.

Basically, at this moment our government can take its mandates and stuff em.

We will follow the science, NOT the government.

No more vaccines for this family.

We're done. We're fed up with the LIES from this government.

The idea that the CDC are "experts" on this virus is laughable. We as a family appear to be MORE (and more quickly) informed than the overpaid and corrupt bureaucrats at CDC.

Basically, at this moment our government can take its mandates and stuff em.

We will follow the science, NOT the government.

I am glad people are waking up.

Forum List

Back