Biden punishes oil prices by 25% with his will alone

He is doing a great job and lending strength to America during these hard times. I look forward to the midterms.

Now that right there is some MASTER trolling.

tenor.gif

The demand for oil collapsed when Trump was president.

It didn't really collapsed, but for the sake of argument, let's say it did.

When Biden get in the office, what have changed for his first nine months?

Nothing. Lockdowns were still in effects. Mandates were even worse than during Trump. Some areas still have them. Demand for oil didn't skyrocketed the moment he got in the office. But price of oil did. Inflation was higher every month since Biden took office, and before Ukraine war it was on 7.5%.

Comrade Nazi, didn't the last LEGITIMATE president, Trump, in fact have the LOWEST unemployment rates in history?

Isn't that why you and your Chinese allies unleashed a biological weapon against America and the world?
The unemployment rate had been dropping for 6 Obama years and Trump gets the credit when it reached a historic low? :laughing0301:

The unemployment rate had been dropping for 6 Obama years and Trump gets the credit when it reached a historic low? :laughing0301:

So, you ducked the FACT that Trump DID in fact have the lowest unemployment rates in history, particularly for BLACK and HISPANIC Americans.

But you and your Chinese masters took care of that with the Wuhan Designer Virus®

Comrade Nazi, didn't the last LEGITIMATE president, Trump, in fact have the LOWEST unemployment rates in history?

Isn't that why you and your Chinese allies unleashed a biological weapon against America and the world?
No. He ended with the highest in a decade - since the last Republican recession really. And never got to a 3% GDP. 2.3,2.9,2.3,-3.4

No. He ended with the highest in a decade - since the last Republican recession really. And never got to a 3% GDP. 2.3,2.9,2.3,-3.4
After bringing it to historic lows. You know, it's almost as if something drastic happened that last year or so of his term, something that impacted the job market significantly, something you're apparently hoping no one remembers. Now, what was that again?

After bringing it to historic lows. You know, it's almost as if something drastic happened that last year or so of his term, something that impacted the job market significantly, something you're apparently hoping no one remembers. Now, what was that again?
Show me on this graph where the Trump magic kicked in precovid. He screwed up the response in the pandemic. Created a nightmare of confusion and misinformation. Worst crises ever handled.

93BFB350-DB27-462F-B898-0A5F2F977363.jpeg

Show me on this graph where the Trump magic kicked in precovid. He screwed up the response in the pandemic. Created a nightmare of confusion and misinformation. Worst crises ever handled.

View attachment 616723
Are you sure you want to use that graph? It clearly shows TRUMP! having significantly good unemployment numbers, better than Obama's. Not sure why you would want to use a graph that undermines your own position.

Are you sure you want to use that graph? It clearly shows TRUMP! having significantly good unemployment numbers, better than Obama's. Not sure why you would want to use a graph that undermines your own position.
You might be stupid. I don’t really know. But let me draw a simple picture for you in case you are. Obama trended under the line for most of his second administration. Show me on that line exactly where you see a change to the trend… I would not hire you as one of my analysts.

74574211-409C-42BA-A80C-292F6281B537.jpeg

You might be stupid. I don’t really know. But let me draw a simple picture for you in case you are. Obama trended under the line for most of his second administration. Show me on that line exactly where you see a change to the trend… I would not hire you as one of my analysts.

View attachment 616736
I'm not an analyst, I'm an observer, and that graph shows TRUMP! with better unemployment numbers than Obama. It also does NOT show "highest in a decade" which you complained was how his term ended. Simply put, this graph does not support your position. I also would not hire you as an analyst if that's the quality of your presentations.

I'm not an analyst, I'm an observer, and that graph shows TRUMP! with better unemployment numbers than Obama. It also does NOT show "highest in a decade" which you complained was how his term ended. Simply put, this graph does not support your position. I also would not hire you as an analyst if that's the quality of your presentations.
What do you think the red line indicates? It indicates the trend we were on that didn’t need any intervention. If I carry you on my back 25 miles and set you down… then you run a mile… you didn’t run a marathon you dumbass.

This week Biden’s policies, actions, but more importantly his rhetoric and sheer will have driven prices of oil down by more than 25%. These unprecedented acts of will, which have been criticized by conservatives who have blamed him for prices on the way up, are ultimately responsible for all oil pricing. It’s about time he unleashed the oil price Kraken!

God bless America and thank you Biden.
View attachment 615730

He left money in his Will?

What do you think the red line indicates? It indicates the trend we were on that didn’t need any intervention. If I carry you on my back 25 miles and set you down… then you run a mile… you didn’t run a marathon you dumbass.
More like a relay race. When you pass the baton, the guy after you either keeps the same pace and holds your lead, speeds up and increases it, or slows down and loses it. TRUMP! increased the lead. Again, your graph doesn't support your assertion that TRUMP! was bad for unemployment. At the very least, he was smart enough to leave alone what was working and to tweak what was not.

More like a relay race. When you pass the baton, the guy after you either keeps the same pace and holds your lead, speeds up and increases it, or slows down and loses it. TRUMP! increased the lead. Again, your graph doesn't support your assertion that TRUMP! was bad for unemployment. At the very least, he was smart enough to leave alone what was working and to tweak what was not.
Then I’m glad we agree that Biden increased the output of oil from where the baton was passed to him.

Lying doesn't change anything.

The fact is that Trump DID have the lowest Black and Hispanic UE rates in history, and the lowest overall rate in 50 years, which is why you Nazis and your CCP masters unleashed your bioweapon on us.

View attachment 616736

Uh stupid, your graph shows that it took 4 years for Obama to just get UE back to where it was when he was sworn in...

Economically, Trump was spectacular - which is why you Nazis used biological weapons against the American people.

Forum List

Back