Biden Promotes 'Behemoth' Electric Car Worse for Environment Than Gas Car

Lack of water in the region is not just the single potential problem with lithium mining.
Lithium mining in Chile doesn't use water. It just pumps up the brine and lets it dry.

Come on, you must have some common sense there somewhere. Use it. Don't just keep mindlessly parroting whatever right-wing nonsense you get fed. Act like a liberal and _think_.

Lithium mining in Chile doesn't use water. It just pumps up the brine and lets it dry.

Come on, you must have some common sense there somewhere. Use it. Don't just keep mindlessly parroting whatever right-wing nonsense you get fed. Act like a liberal and _think_.

Then why when I look it up I can see the water retention ponds? Im reading something quite different than what you claim.

We have regulations

Do we have child labor and birth defects from women working in the Nevada
The "Rule of Law" Is the Law of the Rulers

All those regulations were forced on the American ruling class against its will. So the situation in the jungle is the fault of the Congolese people and their government. Not our problem. Shame them, even though you're addicted to shaming White people all the time for everything.

That poster knows they are lying.
Penis-Envy Piranhas

"Knows he is," even if I were a female and you didn't know it. The radical feminists ignorantly claimed that "he" cannot be used for "he or she." The fake Right (scared of its own nagging spoiled daughters) appeased them by using the retarded they with a singular antecedent. All the sheep follow this idiocy.

Last edited:
I'm reading something quite different than what you claim.
College Graduates Have a Sixth-Grader's Knowledge of Grammar, History, and Logic

"Different from," not "different than." Separate is a synonym. Would you say, "The annex is separate than the main building"?

Quit following the media's ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional grammar. They laugh at people who claim to oppose them and then slavishly parrot each new mutilation of the English language babbled by these On-Air Airheads. Whatever their politics, you are afraid to admit that your language-groomers have no right to any position of authority whatsoever.

Another proof is the opposite-but-equal error: "The main building is the same size than the parking garage."

I got triggered.
To imply the miners in Nevada are under the same working conditions as those in the Congo is incredibly disingenuous.
The conservatives here didn't want to address my first point, so I'll repeat it. None of them cared about cobalt mining before they decided to use it against Democrats, which makes them very transparent propagandists and hypocrites.

Angus here is the biggest white-supremacist loser among them. Yes, they're all vicious cult hypocrites, but Angus is the worst. He does a happy dance whenever any black person dies, and he doesn't give two shits about any worker in the Congo.

Go on, Angus. Explain to everyone why you never gave a hoot about cobalt before your masters told you to do so a few days ago. This should be hilarious.

Back in reality, it's the bleeding heart liberals who have been pushing for ways to ethically get cobalt. The conservatives on this thread hate those people, because they hate any person with ethics. They know how bad they look in comparison.

Forum List

Back