Biden Promotes 'Behemoth' Electric Car Worse for Environment Than Gas Car

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Joe must have missed the memo.

AA16XC8I.img

President Joe Biden was recently seen in a "behemoth" electric vehicle that may be worse for the environment than some gas-powered cars. "On my watch, the great American road trip is going to be fully electrified. And now, through a tax credit, you can get up to $7,500 on a new electric vehicle," Biden wrote in a tweet, which included a photo of him in a GMC Hummer EV.

I am not sure the Congo would agree that electric cars are good for the environment.

Gotta love Congo cobalt mines….but hey…it is black people in Africa, so FUCK EM! AMIRITE CULT FUCKS?

32d9e11c953727b8e1e715dadcd6894e.jpg

EMDCcgzWwAAUtyD-1.jpg

Child labor in Congo cobalt mines to build ev batteries….but its black people in Africa….SO FUCK EM….RIGHT CULT FUCKS?
child-dedects.jpg

There are also birth defects from women working in the colbalt mines…..but its black people in Africa….SO FUCK EM…RIGHT CULT FUCKS?

YOU JUST PLUG IN YOUR EV and the world is pollution free!

You racist fucks.

Veggie Joe: If you can’t afford my sky high gas prices, just spend $80,000 on this puppy.

Dont ignore the impact on poor black people in the DRC…you sick racist cult fucks.

Dont ignore it. I posted it. It is real.

GOOGLE THAT SHIT. EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

While all of our backs were turned, GM has agreed to invest $650 million in Lithium America's Corp. In a deal that will give GM exclusive access to the 1st phase of a mine planned near the Nevada-Oregon border. It is the largest source of lithium in the U.S., 3rd largest in the world.

The mine is critical towards making EV batteries which is a key part to El Presidente's push to expedite the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It is 200 miles NE from Reno and is being met with opposition in Fed Court by conservationists who say it will destroy dwindling habitat for a number of species and by American Indians who say it will destroy nearby sacred lands.

Guess who wins??

It's fascinating, how the conservative crowd all bleats the same dumb propaganda points together, because they're all getting the same propaganda feeds.

There's nothing like those propaganda mills on the liberal side.

Sure hypocrite, sure; while you regurgitate the daily DNC feed that plagues most of today's media.

The massive and disgusting racism of the elitist cult fucks igoring all the issues with cobalt mines in the Congo makes me sick.

At least admit you dont give a fuck….but to pretend it is not happening is so racist.

FUCK THOSE AFRICAN BLACKS! THEY CANT HELP US BASH TRUMP! THEY CANT HELP US POLITICALLY!

I shit on each and every one of you cult fucks.

Forum List

Back