Biden picks, chooses Trump Successes — claims them as his

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
What a piece of crap biden is......anyone not completely out of his mind would have enough decency not to lie and then believe his own lie.

Do not try and tell me that only conservatives are able to see how mentally off this guy is.

Which means the msm and the democrats conspired to foist the imbecile on America not caring how this senile jack-ass endangers America.

What a piece of crap biden is......anyone not completely out of his mind would have enough decency not to lie and then believe his own lie.

Do not try and tell me that only conservatives are able to see how mentally off this guy is.

Which means the msm and the democrats conspired to foist the imbecile on America not caring how this senile jack-ass endangers America.

Haha, this OP made me laugh out loud. Considering that Trump did the exact same thing throughout his entire presidency. So what exactly did Biden lie about? Can you post the quote.

Haha, this OP made me laugh out loud. Considering that Trump did the exact same thing throughout his entire presidency. So what exactly did Biden lie about? Can you post the quote.

Well, ya got me there. Trump did steal Obama's idea of putting those illegal alien kids in those cages, didn't he. And the bastard didn't even give Obama credit for building them.

Well, ya got me there. Trump did steal Obama's idea of putting those illegal alien kids in those cages, didn't he. And the bastard didn't even give Obama credit for building them.
Yes, Trump did not give Obama credit for anything, just took it. Especially when it came to the economy... it was comical

Yes, Trump did not give Obama credit for anything, just took it. Especially when it came to the economy... it was comical

Obama's "economy"? You're comical.

Obama's "economy"? You're comical.
Yes Trump was campaigning against Obama’s employment numbers saying they were fake and real UE was really at 10 or 15 or even 20% or higher!!! But then he won the presidency and a few months later they were magically real and the best the world has ever seen. All part of the clown show... did you miss that act?

That is how a loser like Biden survives for 47 years in politics and eventually falls ass backwards into the Presidency.

Since the MSM continues to protect biden no matter what he does......it is time for All Americans to scream.....THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES....enough of this b.s. Get the imbecile out of there before he does more damage.

Kamel Toe aint no angel but at least she is not suffering from mental issues.

Last edited:
I still recall Biden claiming responsibility for Trump's successful peace accords between Arab nations and Israel.
I wonder how long it will take for Biden and his B.S. party to claim that Lincoln was a Democrat and the Republicans were the slavers and who seceded from the union.

I'm guessing that Mitch wants to make sure that Pres. Trump puts his stamp of approval on these vaccines.
But I will never inject any substance into my veins. And I will not eat any unnatural substance either. Accept the things that God said that it is good.

Forum List

Back