Biden claims to have served as a 'liaison' during Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He's mentally unbalanced, but then again Biden's always been mentally unbalanced and a liar, and now he's also a doddering buffoon. And the MSM?

Shame on Jill.

President Biden said he met with former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir and served as a liaison between Israel and Egypt during the Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time.

The president, who spoke during a menorah lighting in celebration of Hanukkah Wednesday at the White House, appeared to be referring to a meeting he had with her just prior to the October 1973 Yom Kippur War. It's not clear what he meant by his role as a "liaison."

"I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir," Biden said. "And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez.

"And I sat in front of her desk," he continued. "And she had a guy — her staff member — to my right. His name was Rabin. And she kept flipping those maps up and down. She had that bevy of maps — sort of kept it — and it was — it was so depressing what she was — about what happened. She gave me every detail."

He's mentally unbalanced, but then again Biden's always been mentally unbalanced and a liar, and now he's also a doddering buffoon. And the MSM?

Shame on Jill.

President Biden said he met with former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir and served as a liaison between Israel and Egypt during the Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time.
The president, who spoke during a menorah lighting in celebration of Hanukkah Wednesday at the White House, appeared to be referring to a meeting he had with her just prior to the October 1973 Yom Kippur War. It's not clear what he meant by his role as a "liaison."
"I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir," Biden said. "And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez.
"And I sat in front of her desk," he continued. "And she had a guy — her staff member — to my right. His name was Rabin. And she kept flipping those maps up and down. She had that bevy of maps — sort of kept it — and it was — it was so depressing what she was — about what happened. She gave me every detail."

03d0dc73ffd79b683df43a0990615af0.jpg

With the fit hitting the shan so badly and in record time thanks to Biden and his puppet masters, at some point the "at least he's not Trump" claim isn't going to work any more. What am I saying, latest polls show that Biden is now at 36% and Kamala at 28% approval (and these are Leftie polls so it's probably much worse than that)...looks like he's already there.

With the fit hitting the shan so badly and in record time thanks to Biden and his puppet masters, at some point the "at least he's not Trump" claim isn't going to work any more. What am I saying, latest polls show that Biden is now at 36% and Kamala at 28% approval (and these are Leftie polls so it's probably much worse than that)...looks like he's already there.
The latest I heard is that China Joe is now at 29% with the indies.

Shame on Jill.

Already threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back