Trump attempted failed coup d'état to remove Kushner from control of his 2020 campaign, according to Trump White House economics adviser Peter Navarro

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Five months before 2020 election, Trump agreed to replace Kushner with Bannon to lead the campaign but the coup failed when Trump made GOP donor Bernie Marcus tell Kushner because he didn’t want to, Peter Navarro writes in new book

• Banned
Have Trump books reached triple digits yet?
sadly, or maybe impressively, depending on how you look at it, i've read like 80 percent of them, and i'll get to 100 eventually

(edit: not exactly "read", i just listen to the audiobook versions!)

Five months before 2020 election, Trump agreed to replace Kushner with Bannon to lead the campaign but the coup failed when Trump made GOP donor Bernie Marcus tell Kushner because he didn’t want to, Peter Navarro writes in new book

Navarro just did a pathetic job off trying to "Trump" and "Failed Coup" in the same sentence ... :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
well, for the record, Kushner said in his own book that Navarro was paranoid about the Chinese, and whenever a Chinese official met Trump, Navarro would request that the Secret Service search the room to look for spying devices

• Banned
A reminder that Peter Navarro got his White House job when Kushner, after Trump ordered him to find an expert, began browsing Amazon for books about China and trade. Kushner found Navarro’s work there — and then cold-called him to talk about the job.

Only the best people.

wait it’s his campaign…he’s allowed to have whoever he wants as campaign manager…how’s it a coup if he wanted to replace someone??

you dembots are hilarious

A reminder that Peter Navarro got his White House job when Kushner, after Trump ordered him to find an expert, began browsing Amazon for books about China and trade. Kushner found Navarro’s work there — and then cold-called him to talk about the job.

Only the best people.
how you if gone about finding someone?

According to Kushner’s memoir, Breaking History, the Secret Service code-named him “Mechanic.” The reason: “They had observed me quietly and methodically fixing problems behind the scenes.” LOL

Secret Service names for the rest of the Trump family.
Donald Trump – Mogul
Melania Trump – Muse
Donald Trump Jr. – Mountaineer
Ivanka Trump – Marvel

In his new book Jared Kushner claims that after he spoke to a NYT reporter, Steve Bannon screamed at him, "How fucking dare you leak on me? If you leak out on me I can leak out on you 28 ways from Sunday!"

We can assume Stephen Miller then begged, "Will somebody leak on me?"

Forum List

Back