Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

My family were dreamers. We came over in 1706 to NC. I support this new generation of dreamers. Come on Joe, push it over the goal line.

Oh and just how much tax payer money have these dreamers cost Americans. Hell Barry broke the law when he brought them here and we tax payers have been footing the bill ever since.

Oh and how many American do you think will vote for Biden when he shouts that plan from the roof tops?? Most Americans want all illegals out of the country and that includes the very costly dreamers.

Oh and your family weren't dreamers. They were like millions of others who came to America to start a new life. There was no immigration back then so people came. Hell my ancestors did the same and they weren't dreamers either. Just hard working folks looking for a new life which they found in America. And there was nothing illegal about it back then. Illegal is the difference.

Bravo for Joe !

Biden and you are enemies of the American people. You advocate HARM to us.
Well that's a lie.
you don't see him saying the riots and attack on police needs to stop, do you? in fact, all of the left refused to condemn it.

now since you are not a part of the "us" referenced because you apparently live in an entitled class that can make up your rules as you go and work to force them on the rest of us, then the "HARM to us" would not apply to you and would apply to those he is out to harm.

ergo - once again you are full of shit when calling others a liar.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

No, most do not want anything done. They do not want to pay the costs.

Bravo for Joe!

or they think it's stupid.

Bravo for Joe!

I disagree. These illegals cost us billions every year. That's billions with a B.

Bravo for Joe!

I disagree. These illegals cost us billions every year. That's billions with a B.

We are 27 trillion in debt. No one is paying that. You will pay though if all the illegals left. Why complain about something you are unwilling to even pay for?

Bravo for Joe!

in what form or capacity?

i think a bulk of all this bullshit got started back when Reagan agreed to do a "mass citizenship" in exchange for going after people who employed illegals. he did his part and the left said "hey, fuck that we're not changing a thing" and broke their side of the deal.

the problem this has created is that we now have legitimate people born here who are not citizens and have been put into a state of limbo due to our own dysfunctional government. while part of me wants to make a deal and allow these people who have never known another country to stay as citizens ONLY IF we work to stop this from ever happening again.

only we know the track record of the left. make a deal, get what they want, back out of deal, scream something about emotions and feelz n shit and we're back to square one.

so in effect, these dreamers are stuck through no fault of their own because the democrats can't keep a deal and the republicans have had enough of it.

Bravo for Joe!

We are 27 trillion in debt. No one is paying that. You will pay though if all the illegals left. Why complain about something you are unwilling to even pay for?

And just what does illegal being force out have to do with the 27 trillion??

Why nothing.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word ILLEGAL.

Last edited:

Bravo for Joe!

i think a bulk of all this bullshit got started back when Reagan agreed to do a "mass citizenship" in exchange for going after people who employed illegals. he did his part and the left said "hey, fuck that we're not changing a thing" and broke their side of the deal.

the problem this has created is that we now have legitimate people born here who are not citizens and have been put into a state of limbo due to our own dysfunctional government. while part of me wants to make a deal and allow these people who have never known another country to stay as citizens ONLY IF we work to stop this from ever happening again.

only we know the track record of the left. make a deal, get what they want, back out of deal, scream something about emotions and feelz n shit and we're back to square one.

so in effect, these dreamers are stuck through no fault of their own because the democrats can't keep a deal and the republicans have had enough of it.

You are correct. Reagan granted amnesty and the left didn't do as promised.

As for those born here. If they are 18 let them stay. If they aren't they go where there parents go. Back to Mexico or wherever they came from. Once 18 they will come back to the US if that's what they want to do.

We really should do something about the 14th amendment. It was put in so the children of slaves would be recognized as American citizens. It wasn't put in there so every dick that was born here could be recognized as American citizens.

Bravo for Joe!

As for myself, I'm willing to pay anything to get rid of them. I've said for the longest time we need a consumption tax that targets our debt exclusively; perhaps 10 cents on the dollar. Illegals and aliens cost us more than we get back from them. They come here, work, send their money back over the border, and then move back and live the good life with our money. The legal foreigners have a higher percentage of their people on the public dole than us citizens. If you're going to worry about money and debt, foreigners are the first place to start looking for the problem.

Only common sense solution

What is wrong with good, hard working people becoming citizens?

There is nothing wrong with that. It's why we allow a million foreigners a year TO become citizens here. No other industrialized country in the world is as generous to foreigners as we are.

There is nothing wrong with that. It's why we allow a million foreigners a year TO become citizens here. No other industrialized country in the world is as generous to foreigners as we are.

If an undocumented worker works hard, pays taxes and obeys the law, I have no problem providing them documentation and eventual citizenship.

They make great Americans

My family were dreamers. We came over in 1706 to NC. I support this new generation of dreamers. Come on Joe, push it over the goal line.

You go boy, and scream it from the highest rooftops.

The reason we have Trump as President today is because he's the only candidate that took the stance of addressing our border and illegal problem. He didn't talk about reform, he didn't talk about path to citizenship like all the other contenders. He talked about getting rid of them and stopping new ones from entering the country.

So please, help Joe get his message out. We need another 4 years of the Trump presidency.

Bravo for Joe!

And just what does illegal being force out have to do with the 27 trillion??

I never said it did. Why not address what I actually say? (we know why)

If an undocumented worker works hard, pays taxes and obeys the law, I have no problem providing them documentation and eventual citizenship.

They make great Americans

Some do and some don't, just like any other group of people. You don't get a free pass because you work hard. A lot of people work hard. If you want to get into this country, you wait in line like all the other people who became citizens.

Bravo for Joe!

As for those born here. If they are 18 let them stay. If they aren't they go where there parents go. Back to Mexico or wherever they came from. Once 18 they will come back to the US if that's what they want to do.

We really should do something about the 14th amendment. It was put in so the children of slaves would be recognized as American citizens. It wasn't put in there so every dick that was born here could be recognized as American citizens.

Their parents aren't going anywhere. It's too important to keep wages down.

Bravo for Joe!

As for myself, I'm willing to pay anything to get rid of them. I've said for the longest time we need a consumption tax that targets our debt exclusively; perhaps 10 cents on the dollar. Illegals and aliens cost us more than we get back from them. They come here, work, send their money back over the border, and then move back and live the good life with our money. The legal foreigners have a higher percentage of their people on the public dole than us citizens. If you're going to worry about money and debt, foreigners are the first place to start looking for the problem.

That's fine but you also know it isn't going to happen.

Bravo for Joe!

i'd love to do something like you are suggesting also. even if we need to compromise and not hold these people accountable to our own dysfunction. but given the past history here, i don't see the left honoring any agreement made and we'd simply be back here again cause they refuse to fix / agree to a root solution.

i'd love to be the humanitarian and allow what you're saying and fight for it even. but not if we don't fix the root cause of the problem as part of the deal.

Forum List

Back