Biden Makes No Sense in Florida Roundtable Event, Rambles About the Second Floor of the Ladies Department (VIDEO)

This is what I found:

He did speak ok. Not full of BS like tramp.

So if Joe Biden didn't speak WTF is he doing in the OP video? That's from the same roundtable and he is speaking total incoherent gibberish.

"Comeonmanknowhatimean?"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

It's getting pretty disturbing now, it's getting painful to watch and hear Joe Biden.

I'm not pained, more "entertained" and "amused" than anything else. If those Democrats weren't so oblivious and in denial, they would be freaking out by now. But ignorance truly is bliss.

I know, sometimes my HUMANITY makes an appearance and then I remember what a POS Joe Biden is and then I think Karma is hitting him and also I think of the situation where it says Whom The Gods Want To Destroy They First Make Mad, well Creepy Joe is now as mad as 100 boxes of frogs, he also looks more and more like a barely walking corpse every day.

It is right that we ALL remember that Joe Biden is a FANATIC who supports the slaughter of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, there are other reasons why he's a vile POS who DESERVES having Brain Rotting Disease but this Pro-Murdering The Unborn is pretty near the top of the reasons why I should literally attempt to control ANY HUMANITY type thoughts when I see the latest example of his brain cells DYING in Real Time.

How many threads do we have on this same topic?
As many as it takes till you all see that Biden will not be President if elected.
If you vote for Joe - you are voting for the control of the White House by peole you don't know anything about.
Usually, I support multiple threads when they focus on different aspects of a topic, but in some cases, it seems it depends on which mods are working.
Nevertheless... it is important that Biden voters see and understand that they are literally voting for a takeover of the executive branch by unknown people

They don't care, their Trump Derangement Syndrome gets in the way of any type of rational thinking they MIGHT have.

77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

Eh-lGUlWAAcwyal-600x334.jpg

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

BJ's Pull quote

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

Video at link

Why is this OP in Political Satire? It's not Political Satire this thing with Joe Biden again babbling absolute gibberish actually happened in real life, putting something like this in Political Satire is WRONG and only serves to HELP those who wish to COVER UP that Joe Biden has obviously got severe Dementia.

About 10% of the forum bothers to read in Political Satire as opposed to 80% of the forum who reads in the Section you SHOULD have posted your OP in ie. Current Events.

Why would a Rightist WANT to HIDE something like another example of Biden's Dementia by posting this type of OP in a section hardly anyone reads because it's SUPPOSED to be for ACTUAL Satire eg. stuff from The Babylon Bee etc

I don't know, I must have posted it here accidently

So how exactly would you do that then, when you are already in the Politics section you would instead of Clicking on Post Thread you would FIRST have to knowingly Click On Political Satire, this is something I have never done by "accident" considering you are ALREADY IN the Politics Section when you see THIS below and to the right the next step IF you want to post an OP in the Politics Section is to Click On Post Thread and not FIRST Click On Political Satire to start the OP:

View attachment 389301

You obviously think that EVERYONE should ACCEPT Biden's mental decline as a joke, as Political Satire, the Leftists aka Communist THANK YOU for assisting them.

Prove he has mental decline. Also the Gateway Pundit is fake news, everyone knows it.

CNN is also Fake News as is The New York Times and The Washington Post and Mother Jones, but that doesn't stop Leftists aka Communists posting shit from those things.

This is what I found:

So if Joe Biden didn't speak WTF is he doing in the OP video? That's from the same roundtable and he is speaking total incoherent gibberish.
He was addressing veterans' issues because he was speaking with veterans and veterans understand what a quartermaster 92A mos and related mos's in relation to employment means even if you don't. He wasn't speaking to ignorant uninformed partisans like you.

77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

BJ's Pull quote

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

Video at link
Out of context

Can you post what question was asked?

Do you think Joe Biden has any concept about what questions are being asked? At the best of times Biden is out to lunch and at the worst of times he opens his mouth and starts babbling incoherent gibberish. He very likely doesn't know what DAY it is, he very likely didn't even have a clue he was in Florida and then we have him getting off the plane like an escaped mental patient hallucinating on BAD ACID and waving at an empty field, Biden obviously was seeing a ton of his "Phantom Supporters" in that field waving at him and so he waved back.

These things are the reasons his Handlers KEEP him LOCKED in his basement.

This is what I found:

He was addressing veterans' issues because he was speaking with veterans and veterans understand what a quartermaster 92A mos and related mos's in relation to employment means even if you don't. He wasn't speaking to ignorant uninformed partisans like you.

So what about the babbling about the "second floor of a ladies department store" WTF does THAT have to do with ANYTHING Military?

I'll tell you what a partisan is, a partisan is someone who supports a candidate who obviously has Advanced Senile Dementia BUT they DON'T CARE because the walking corpse at least ISN'T Orange Man Bad.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

I just did a thread of YOUR thread but posted it WHERE your OP should have been posted in Current Events and asked mods to delete your attempt here to HIDE Biden's mental decline by making it a JOKE by posting it in Political Satire.

We must ask why you did this and as you are relatively NEW we must ask that perhaps you are secretly a Biden supporter or else why post something like this in Political Satire?

I assure you BJ isn't a secret Biden supporter.

It's okay I know, but I had to go a bit 2x4 there to STRESS the IMPORTANCE of posting something like the latest example of Joe Biden's Advanced Senile Dementia in the correct section of the forum where 80% can read it and not post these things in a Sub Section.

This is what I found:

So what about the babbling about the "second floor of a ladies department store" WTF does THAT have to do with ANYTHING Military?
Find out what a quartermaster does.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

I just did a thread of YOUR thread but posted it WHERE your OP should have been posted in Current Events and asked mods to delete your attempt here to HIDE Biden's mental decline by making it a JOKE by posting it in Political Satire.

We must ask why you did this and as you are relatively NEW we must ask that perhaps you are secretly a Biden supporter or else why post something like this in Political Satire?

It's okay I know, but I had to go a bit 2x4 there to STRESS the IMPORTANCE of posting something like the latest example of Joe Biden's Advanced Senile Dementia in the correct section of the forum where 80% can read it and not post these things in a Sub Section.

Of course.
However it is a little funny that you would think that any of the left wings loons here actually have a mind to change.
They won't believe anything that they don't already agree with until that Maddow guy tells them to,
Then they will simply decide that Maddow sold out.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

I have PMd BJ and after he reads the PM I think all should be back to normal after that BRIEF situation.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link
His mental decline is so obvious.... Its no wonder they are calling it the Harris /Biden ticket..

This is what I found:

Do they manage the lingerie dept?

This is what I found:

Biden was talking to a group of MEN, so why was he babbling about a LADIES SECTION of a Department Store? Did he have sniffing GIRLS hair and possibly their UNDERWEAR on his rapidly disintegrating brain AGAIN?

This is what I found:

Exactly the old Senile Demented Creepy Joe was having another perv moment, he had WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR in his demented and rotting dying brain.

This is what I found:

SO thats where he got lost to... The mannequins in the back room..

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link
His mental decline is so obvious.... Its no wonder they are calling it the Harris /Biden ticket..

He is actually the perfect useful idiot to ride the train that the Dems are running right now.
If he should win - he won't be there long
If he should lose - the Party simply will not accept it.
A person of character and mental acuity would not be a part of that .
Biden will not even comprehend what is going on.

Gore fought his lose but Gore would not have been part of what they have planned this time.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

Kamala Harris the other day in an interview literally said "in a HARRIS Administration" LOL she's ONLY letting slip what EVERYONE already knows, Creepy Joe isn't the candidate SHE is.

IF Kamala "Fucked and Sucked Her Way Into Politics" Harris gets in they will have to create a Brothel off to the side of The Oval Office, you know so she can "entertain" her clients in there.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

Kamala Harris the other day in an interview literally said "in a HARRIS Administration" LOL she's ONLY letting slip what EVERYONE already knows, Creepy Joe isn't the candidate SHE is.

IF Kamala "Fucked and Sucked Her Way Into Politics" Harris gets in they will have to create a Brothel off to the side of The Oval Office, you know so she can "entertain" her clients in there.

Doubtful that it was a "slip" at all.
She was signaling the far left that things were okay.
The plan was still in motion.

Forum List

Back