Biden Makes No Sense in Florida Roundtable Event, Rambles About the Second Floor of the Ladies Department (VIDEO)

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

Eh-lGUlWAAcwyal-600x334.jpg

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

BJ's Pull quote

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

Video at link

77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

BJ's Pull quote

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

Video at link

My God, what a pathetic excuse for a Presidential candidate.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

Why is this OP in Political Satire? It's not Political Satire this thing with Joe Biden again babbling absolute gibberish actually happened in real life, putting something like this in Political Satire is WRONG and only serves to HELP those who wish to COVER UP that Joe Biden has obviously got severe Dementia.

About 10% of the forum bothers to read in Political Satire as opposed to 80% of the forum who reads in the Section you SHOULD have posted your OP in ie. Current Events.

Why would a Rightist WANT to HIDE something like another example of Biden's Dementia by posting this type of OP in a section hardly anyone reads because it's SUPPOSED to be for ACTUAL Satire eg. stuff from The Babylon Bee etc

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

Why is this OP in Political Satire? It's not Political Satire this thing with Joe Biden again babbling absolute gibberish actually happened in real life, putting something like this in Political Satire is WRONG and only serves to HELP those who wish to COVER UP that Joe Biden has obviously got severe Dementia.

About 10% of the forum bothers to read in Political Satire as opposed to 80% of the forum who reads in the Section you SHOULD have posted your OP in ie. Current Events.

Why would a Rightist WANT to HIDE something like another example of Biden's Dementia by posting this type of OP in a section hardly anyone reads because it's SUPPOSED to be for ACTUAL Satire eg. stuff from The Babylon Bee etc

I don't know, I must have posted it here accidently

This is what I found:

He did speak ok. Not full of BS like tramp.

1600256721469.png

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link:

Biden Makes No Sense in Florida Roundtable Event, Rambles About the Second Floor of the Ladies Department (VIDEO)

The below thread if mod's could delete it please WillHaftawaite Meister etc etc Billiejeans I ASSUME by ACCIDENT posted the above in Political Satire the WRONG section of the forum for something as important as ANOTHER example in REAL LIFE of Joe Biden's obvious Dementia, either Billiejeans posted it by accident OR he/she/it posted it in that section because they want to HELP with this cover-up of Biden's mental decline by giving the IMPRESSION it is Satire.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

I don't know, I must have posted it here accidently

So how exactly would you do that then, when you are already in the Politics section you would instead of Clicking on Post Thread you would FIRST have to knowingly Click On Political Satire, this is something I have never done by "accident" considering you are ALREADY IN the Politics Section when you see THIS below and to the right the next step IF you want to post an OP in the Politics Section is to Click On Post Thread and not FIRST Click On Political Satire to start the OP:

View attachment 389301

You obviously think that EVERYONE should ACCEPT Biden's mental decline as a joke, as Political Satire, the Leftists aka Communist THANK YOU for assisting them.

Okay
Now you are simply sounding ignorant.

Forum List

Back