Biden Makes No Sense in Florida Roundtable Event, Rambles About the Second Floor of the Ladies Department (VIDEO)

77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

Eh-lGUlWAAcwyal-600x334.jpg

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

BJ's Pull quote

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

Video at link

I just did a thread of YOUR thread but posted it WHERE your OP should have been posted in Current Events and asked mods to delete your attempt here to HIDE Biden's mental decline by making it a JOKE by posting it in Political Satire.

We must ask why you did this and as you are relatively NEW we must ask that perhaps you are secretly a Biden supporter or else why post something like this in Political Satire?

I assure you BJ isn't a secret Biden supporter.

Biden is far more cognitive and easier to understand than mini-stroke drug-dependent Don.

What exactly was it, then, that Biden was trying to convey?

Biden's done. The left needs to start realizing that and, instead of strategizing ways for their failed candidate to ultimately lose the election, they should be strategizing how they're going to work with Trump, the Senate, and quite possibly the House for the next four years...

77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

BJ's Pull quote

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

Video at link
Out of context

Can you post what question was asked?

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

Why is this OP in Political Satire? It's not Political Satire this thing with Joe Biden again babbling absolute gibberish actually happened in real life, putting something like this in Political Satire is WRONG and only serves to HELP those who wish to COVER UP that Joe Biden has obviously got severe Dementia.

About 10% of the forum bothers to read in Political Satire as opposed to 80% of the forum who reads in the Section you SHOULD have posted your OP in ie. Current Events.

Why would a Rightist WANT to HIDE something like another example of Biden's Dementia by posting this type of OP in a section hardly anyone reads because it's SUPPOSED to be for ACTUAL Satire eg. stuff from The Babylon Bee etc

I don't know, I must have posted it here accidently

So how exactly would you do that then, when you are already in the Politics section you would instead of Clicking on Post Thread you would FIRST have to knowingly Click On Political Satire, this is something I have never done by "accident" considering you are ALREADY IN the Politics Section when you see THIS below and to the right the next step IF you want to post an OP in the Politics Section is to Click On Post Thread and not FIRST Click On Political Satire to start the OP:

View attachment 389301

You obviously think that EVERYONE should ACCEPT Biden's mental decline as a joke, as Political Satire, the Leftists aka Communist THANK YOU for assisting them.

Prove he has mental decline. Also the Gateway Pundit is fake news, everyone knows it.

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link
Out of context

Can you post what question was asked?
And the min.

I really got a kick out of Joe Biden's shameless pandering yesterday, which was Tuesday. He whipped out his phone and played "Despacito" in the middle of his speech to a group of Hispanic supporters. I would guess that one of the first things Joe did if elected, would be to make "Taco Tuesday" an official holiday.

Unfortunately, like everything else Joe comes up with, Trump has already done that song...

Biden is far more cognitive and easier to understand than mini-stroke drug-dependent Don.

Biden's done. The left needs to start realizing that and, instead of strategizing ways for their failed candidate to ultimately lose the election, they should be strategizing how they're going to work with Trump, the Senate, and quite possibly the House for the next four years...
Coincidently, according to US Intelligence agencies, your thesis is the same as Russian propaganda.

Of course, it's always important to bear in mind that this Alzheimer's sufferer is the best the democrats had to offer.

I used to enjoy watch Joe say stupid shit, but it's gotten too painful. It's too real now. The guy is in no condition to take the helm of the greatest country the world has ever known. He's traveled far beyond simple gaffes and now just wanders off into Babble Land...

Coincidently, according to US Intelligence agencies, your thesis is the same as Russian propaganda.

But I notice you're a complete failure at answering what should've been a very simple question...

How many threads do we have on this same topic?
As many as it takes till you all see that Biden will not be President if elected.
If you vote for Joe - you are voting for the control of the White House by peole you don't know anything about.
Usually, I support multiple threads when they focus on different aspects of a topic, but in some cases, it seems it depends on which mods are working.

But I notice you're a complete failure at answering what should've been a very simple question...
You honestly don't understand what he was conveying?
Look up 92 A mos.

How many threads do we have on this same topic?
As many as it takes till you all see that Biden will not be President if elected.
If you vote for Joe - you are voting for the control of the White House by peole you don't know anything about.
Usually, I support multiple threads when they focus on different aspects of a topic, but in some cases, it seems it depends on which mods are working.
Nevertheless... it is important that Biden voters see and understand that they are literally voting for a takeover of the executive branch by unknown people

You honestly don't understand what he was conveying?
Look up 92 A mos.

So, Biden's sitting there in a room with what appears to be a group that's 75% men, and he's babbling on about managing the women's department on the second floor?

Exactly what special little brand of "stupid" are you?

My God, what a pathetic excuse for a Presidential candidate.
But is it worse than Tramp's new cure for the Trump-45 virus that is BETTER than a vaccine????

STEPHANOPOULOS: It would go away without the vaccine?

TRUMP: Sure, over a period of time. Sure, with time it goes away.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And many deaths.

TRUMP: And you'll develop -- you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality.

My God, what a pathetic excuse for a Presidential candidate.
But is it worse than Tramp's new cure for the Trump-45 virus that is BETTER than a vaccine????

STEPHANOPOULOS: It would go away without the vaccine?

TRUMP: Sure, over a period of time. Sure, with time it goes away.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And many deaths.

TRUMP: And you'll develop -- you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality.
yeah exactly the same as Biden.

:rolleyes:

BJ's Pull quote

Video at link

Why is this OP in Political Satire? It's not Political Satire this thing with Joe Biden again babbling absolute gibberish actually happened in real life, putting something like this in Political Satire is WRONG and only serves to HELP those who wish to COVER UP that Joe Biden has obviously got severe Dementia.

About 10% of the forum bothers to read in Political Satire as opposed to 80% of the forum who reads in the Section you SHOULD have posted your OP in ie. Current Events.

Why would a Rightist WANT to HIDE something like another example of Biden's Dementia by posting this type of OP in a section hardly anyone reads because it's SUPPOSED to be for ACTUAL Satire eg. stuff from The Babylon Bee etc

I don't know, I must have posted it here accidently

So how exactly would you do that then, when you are already in the Politics section you would instead of Clicking on Post Thread you would FIRST have to knowingly Click On Political Satire, this is something I have never done by "accident" considering you are ALREADY IN the Politics Section when you see THIS below and to the right the next step IF you want to post an OP in the Politics Section is to Click On Post Thread and not FIRST Click On Political Satire to start the OP:

View attachment 389301

You obviously think that EVERYONE should ACCEPT Biden's mental decline as a joke, as Political Satire, the Leftists aka Communist THANK YOU for assisting them.

Okay
Now you are simply sounding ignorant.

Now the OP is in Current Events the section is should be in, I will ask for certain posts of mine I am not able to delete now to be deleted.

But in future PLEASE post IMPORTANT things like the video in your OP in a section where 80% of the forum will read it and not in a Sub-Section that about 10% of the forum read.

It is of VITAL IMPORTANCE that peoples see the latest examples of Joe Biden's DRAMATIC and DISTURBING mental decline, that this man can literally hardly get a sentence together now and more often than not when he does he babbles absolute incoherent gibberish.

The Western World CANNOT AFFORD to have someone as mentally impaired and obviously in an Advanced State of Senile Dementia with their hand not only on the Nuclear Button BUT in a situation to START New Wars in The Middle East at a TIME when MOST of The Middle East seems to want to come together and try the Peace Thing.

Forum List

Back