There Will Probably Be No Presidential Debates

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They're already calling it "The Harris Administration"...in preparation for the inevitable day when the Democrat Party announces that Biden is unable to continue as POTUS, if the Democrats are able to steal this election.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and that includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

They cannot under any circumstances allow everyone see what Joe Biden is like in person. Every event is totally staged to the max....only a few select individuals allowed to attend them,....and the time of day they are held must be controlled as well.

Why?

Because they don't want to see Joe do a face-plant on the stage....or see him piss himself because of the medication they have him on, to keep him functioning properly.
Joe probably is at the point in his condition that he won't be able to participate in a live event in the evening. This condition is called 'Sundowning'....it's where a patient with an advanced case of Dementia crashes and totally loses it as soon as the Sun sets.

I think the Democrat Party is filled with a bunch of sick f**ks who don't have a decent bone in their body.....and they're putting this poor guy through Hell just so they can get a black female into the Oval Office.

Last edited:
Biden is old and worn out but I don't think he's going to piss his pants on stage. I agree that he wouldn't complete his first 4 years.

First debate is scheduled for the 29th...at a small university in Ohio....that is less than 2 weeks from today...

Second is scheduled for Oct 15th....in Miami......

The final is scheduled for a week later ....in Nashville...

Can you link me to the story about there being no debates??

Because an anonymous post by a supposed Biden ex-staffer is NOT going to cut it...

They're already calling it "The Harris Administration"...in preparation for the inevitable day when the Democrat Party announces that Biden is unable to continue as POTUS, if the Democrats are able to steal this election.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and the includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

They cannot under any circumstances allow everyone see what Joe Biden is like in person. Every event is totally staged to the max....only a few select individuals allowed to attend them,....and the time of day they are held must be controlled as well.

Why?

Because they don't want to see Joe do a face-plant on the stage....or see him piss himself because of the medication they have him on, to keep him functioning properly.
Joe probably is at the point in his condition that he won't be able to participate in a live event in the evening. This condition is called 'Sundowning'....it's where a patient with an advanced case of Dementia crashes and totally loses it as soon as the Sun sets.

I think the Democrat Party is filled with a bunch of sick f**ks who don't have a decent bone in their body.....and they're putting this poor guy through Hell just so they can get a black female into the Oval Office.

PudWhistler, (and I call you that because most times you sound like you have a dick in your mouth), I'd be willing to bet that Biden is not only smarter than you, but also has a better command of the English language.

If the sitting president loses his second term, which is all but a guarantee... then he has no one, than to blame, but himself.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses because of the people....he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

And then you have all of his chronic lying, and his boasting, and arrogance, and disregard for human life and love of dictators and hatred of our allies, disrespect for the office of the presidency, and the offense he's launched on regulations, norms, and the rule of law, and sole power, and all around trumpery....

We The people, by majority, do not want him sitting in the Oval office a second term....nor the incompetent and corrupt, deep swamp that he brought with him!!!

Hopefully the electoral college will represent, we the People, this time around!

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and the includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

Why?

PudWhistler, (and I call you that because most times you sound like you have a dick in your mouth), I'd be willing to bet that Biden is not only smarter than you, but also has a better command of the English language.
I'm always amused when "liberals" resort to homophobic insults, BikerSailer! Scratch a liberal hard enough and it's amazing how much "Archie Bunker" you can uncover! :)

If the sitting president loses his second term, which is all but a guarantee... then he has no one, than to blame, but himself.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses people he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

And then you have all of his chronic lying, and his boasting, and arrogance, and disregard for human life and love of dictators and hatred of our allies, disrespect for the office of the presidency, and the offense he's launched on regulations, norms, and the rule of law, and sole power, and all around trumpery....

We The people, by majority, do not want him sitting in the Oval office a second term....nor the incompetent and corrupt, deep swamp that he brought with him!!!

Hopefully the electoral college will represent, we the People, this time around!

It did last time.

Why?

There's nothing to debate. The contrast couldn't be more clear.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses people he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

Run on sentence alert!!!!

Why?

There's nothing to debate. The contrast couldn't be more clear.

I agree. That's why the pitch for undecided voters is nonsense. Any such voters are few.

Why?

Yeah...well f**k you too, prick.

First debate is scheduled for the 29th...at a small university in Ohio....that is less than 2 weeks from today...

Second is scheduled for Oct 15th....in Miami......

The final is scheduled for a week later ....in Nashville...

Can you link me to the story about there being no debates??

Because an anonymous post by a supposed Biden ex-staffer is NOT going to cut it...
Keep your fingers crossed.
The closer we get to the actual day, the Harris/Biden campaign will start making demands.

Forum List

Back