Biden Lying about COVID and mask wearing..

Another Moron thread insulting women and whining about something. This time, Trump Virus. Pretty please don't call Trump virus Trump virus.
So any attack of Harris is "insulting women?"

Typical leftwing douchebag tactic.

For the uninformed:
A moron who doesnt know the first thing about a mask or how effective it is....
I mean, that article is infectious disease MD and a PhD epidemiologist from one of the best medical institutions in the country.

But you took a weekend course in donning and doffing military equipment so I guess that is superior?
NO.. I originally took a 4 year course in physics and biological warfare. I hold a Masters in Atmospheric Physics. SO not only do i have biology but applied physics credentials.
Too bad because you are still stupid.

Biden is not informed about anything to do with COVID-19.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

It's the CHINESE VIRUS not a Trump virus....

These people are despicable liars.

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..
Biden wants to keep America shut down until after the election.

What makes you think he wouldn't want it shut down at least partially after the election? This is the left's golden opportunity to assert totalitarian control over every aspect of people's lives. Why would they want to let it end?
Partisan conspiratorial nonsense.

Every one of the studies found this.. Read them.. The findings are not supported by the facts.. Why is that?

Once more, you lying bastard. The two studies colfax and myself read came up with 80% to 91%

You said none of them were above 30%

The DHS/CDC lab disagrees... As do I. Go to the studies at the bottom of the page and read them individually. Each of them states the upper bounds of effectiveness do not pass 30%.
It would appear BillyBob has lost interest in the subject.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..
The Entire COVID scam is a scam. Can someone explain to me how the Wuhan Flu is a pandemic when not even 1% of Americans have caught it in the past 12 months and of those who do catch it, the only people who die primarily were in nursing homes that Gov Cuomo sent sick patients in to. 70% of the deaths were like that and the mortality rate for COVID is not even 1/2% if you get it, and you have to already be weak or sick to even succumb that way to it.

Add to the fact the numbers were padded and The Leftist Globalists need a Kick in the Teeth. This is about forcing Globalism and Oppression on people and NOTHING ELSE.

The explanation is that it's not a pandemic. It officially stopped being a pandemic over a month ago, because at that time, it barely qualified as an epidemic. But the media REALLY liked the word "pandemic", so they just kept calling it that, and treating it as though it were.

Truth is, we're long past the time when the vast majority of us need to pay much attention to Covid-19 at all. But the leftists are enjoying behaving as though "ZOMG, he was diagnosed with Covid! He's probably going to DIIIIIEEEEE!!!" is a thing that they refuse to let go of it, or let most people ever hear that that isn't the case.

The Entire COVID scam is a scam. Can someone explain to me how the Wuhan Flu is a pandemic when not even 1% of Americans have caught it in the past 12 months ...

What about ebola, wold you rated it by the total number of cases or the danger of the virus? Worldwide number of cases were 28,616 . Out of over 6 billion people.

Was ebola a hoax, since less than 0.0005% of the population got it.

Ebola has a mortality rate of around 50%. And it was never called a pandemic, or greeted with demands that we destroy Western Civilization back to the Bronze Age because of it.

So no, it wasn't a hoax. It was treated like exactly what it was. The same cannot be said for Covid-19, which is being treated like far, far more than it is.

Wear your mask, be afraid,....Biden elected...."The sun will come out tomorrow, come what may...." Democrats will drop the COVID mask bullshit for the political scam it is.

Biden wants to keep America shut down until after the election.

What makes you think he wouldn't want it shut down at least partially after the election? This is the left's golden opportunity to assert totalitarian control over every aspect of people's lives. Why would they want to let it end?
Love the peacock for! She is 100% correct.

It's the tRump virus.

If I was a republican't I'd probably believe he sent researchers to China to engineer and release it to destroy the American economy so he could try to blame it on the Democrats.

However, I'm not some conspiracy theory believing retard. It's the tRump virus because of his massive failure to respond to it.

always-S.jpg

This has to be one of the most, if not the most worthless thread on USMB.

Here, everybody just copy and post this. It will save you lots of time and accomplish exactly the same thing!

4551881059_5c5672e108_z-L.jpg

Ducklo’s train wreck interview: No, Biden Didn’t Support Trump’s China Travel Ban. Biden spox falsely claims Biden favored travel restrictions.

Biden's Spokeman-Liar.​

Joe Biden's Lying national press secretary claimed Thursday that the former vice president was in favor of President Donald Trump's decision to restrict travel from China, but we all know better.

"Joe Biden has been clear that he was not against that travel ban at the time," Lying TJ Ducklo told Fox News anchor Bret Baier. Lying Ducklo's claim contrasts with Biden's previous statements on the travel restrictions, including some made on the very day the policy was announced. Less than an hour after Health and Human Services secretary Alex Azar declared the coronavirus a public health emergency and announced the China travel ban, Biden took the stage at a campaign event in Iowa and went after Trump's "hysterical xenophobia."

"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria xenophobia [sic], hysterical xenophobia, and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science," Biden said.

That same afternoon, Biden took to social media to complain that Trump was "adding more countries to his list of who's not welcome in America," with an implicit comparison of the restrictions on China to the so-called Muslim ban Democrats opposed. Biden doubled down on accusing Trump of xenophobia the next day.

"We need to lead the way with science—not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering," he wrote.

Biden in the following weeks repeatedly expressed doubt about the efficacy of travel restrictions, even into March when infections began spreading to the United States from abroad. On March 12, Biden tweeted that "banning all travel from Europe—or any other part of the world—will not stop [the coronavirus]." On March 18, Biden accused Trump of "xenophobic fear-mongering" in response to Trump citing the travel restrictions on China as evidence he took effective action to combat the virus.

Lying Ducklo dodged further questions from Baier specifically asking whether or not Biden explicitly supported the ban. He also refused to answer questions during the interview about whether Biden was using a teleprompter during television interviews and virtual discussions with voters.

Forum List

Back