Biden Lying about COVID and mask wearing..

\
Trump had several people test positive that were in close contact with him. I suggest you go back to when he was perscribed this and look back about a week. Several of his inner staff tested positive.
Nobody who tested positive subsequently had contact with Trump.

Trumps only contacts were with people BEFORE they were tested positive, and everybody gets tested BEFORE allowed near Trump.

The DHS/CDC lab disagrees... As do I. Go to the studies at the bottom of the page and read them individually. Each of them states the upper bounds of effectiveness do not pass 30%.

The first case I clicked on

Abstract
We identified seasonal human coronaviruses, influenza viruses and rhinoviruses in exhaled breath and coughs of children and adults with acute respiratory illness. Surgical face masks significantly reduced detection of influenza virus RNA in respiratory droplets and coronavirus RNA in aerosols, with a trend toward reduced detection of coronavirus RNA in respiratory droplets. Our results indicate that surgical face masks could prevent transmission of human coronaviruses and influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.
Surgical masks..... Which the general public have no access to.... Try again.. Go further and you will find tha cloth face covering give little or no protections.

Biden is not informed about anything to do with COVID-19.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%)

Masks are more effective in preventing coronavirus than remdesivir has in fighting it.

Remdesivir: Drug has 'clear-cut' power to fight coronavirus

What is thre measure of "clear-cut power"?

it also shows that remdesivir is not a magic bullet in this context: the overall benefit in survival was 30%."

Remdesiver is useful in patients who have already developed the immune response (cytokine storm) that causes inflammation in the lungs and organs. This drug mimics the virus and makes it unable to replicate. And yes its success rate is about 50% in very sick individuals.

The one you all demonize, HCL and its adjunct A-Zithromycin or Zinc are far more successful when used prior to the Cytokine Storm damaging the organs. In countries that used it early and often they have had a 91% success rate in therapeutically stopping the disease.

Many studies on HCL have been done and most focused on the use AFTER the Cytokine Storm had already done massive damage to the body. If you read the Immunology Today journal you will find that this use was contraindicated after the cytokine storm has started. They used the drug improperly! Its low dose use also kept their medical staff from contracting the disease. The Journal also cited that HCL dosages used for this virus do not cause heart arrhythmia unless there is an underlying chronic heart condition requiring a pace maker.

Most people, even with heart conditions can tolerate this durg in the low dosages used to treat COVID-19.
All you have to do is give hydroxychloroquine to people before you know they’re sick.

Easy!
Considering its safety record, its long use, and its low probability of problems and costs, its far better to use it and stop the disease progression in its tracks. And for the record, those patients were confirmed cases of COVID-19 not your pie in the sky BS.
If only there were good data about it stopping the disease. Preventative trials failed in large placebo controlled studies, specifically at University of Minnesota being one of the first and largest.

Such as using effectiveness on 3 micron particles, without realizing that coronavirus droplets are much bigger.
Again, This virus survives in dry air..

Hows that screen door working for you on the submarine?
But that’s not how it’s spread from person to person.
LOL

This virus will go deep into your lungs in this case. Tell me again the most deadly place for this virus to lodge? Deep in the lungs..

More pseudoscience. Do you really think that is actually going to make any difference whatsoever?

The DHS/CDC lab disagrees... As do I. Go to the studies at the bottom of the page and read them individually. Each of them states the upper bounds of effectiveness do not pass 30%.

You lying bastard. I read the reports and they say the exact opposite.

N95 masks, medical masks, and homemade masks made of four-layer kitchen paper and one-layer cloth could block 99.98%, 97.14%, and 95.15% of the virus in aerosols.

Homemade paper and cloth masks block 95.15%

Last edited:
. Our results indicate that surgical face masks could prevent transmission of human coronaviruses and influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.
Surgical masks..... Which the general public have no access to.... Try again.. Go further and you will find tha cloth face covering give little or no protections.
Surgical masks are those common paper or single layer cloth masks that everybody is wearing.

An N95 mask is NOT a surgical mask.

\
Trump had several people test positive that were in close contact with him. I suggest you go back to when he was perscribed this and look back about a week. Several of his inner staff tested positive.

Trumps only contacts were with people BEFORE they were tested positive, and everybody gets tested BEFORE allowed near Trump.
You can see a virus? Trump can see the virus? He was given it prophylacticly to prevent illness after it was suspected he had come in contact with it.

Believe what you want but the facts are clear.

That is a reasoned response.. Thank you! The only problem with this is in dryer atmosphere, 10-15% humidity, the expired droplets that go around improperly fitted masks and through cloth face coverings is not caught ...
Actually face masks, paper / cloth etc are remarkably effective at stopping expelled droplets, since in the act of "getting around" the mask they get caught as the expelled air has to reverse direction.

The effectiveness of paper and cloth surgical masks has been studied for years, and their effectiveness at stopping respiratory viruses and bacteria has been proved.

Buddy, you should have read the studies you quoted.

"Filtration efficiencies of the hybrids (such as cotton-silk, cotton-chiffon, cotton-flannel) was >80% (for particles <300 nm) and >90% (for particles >300 nm). "

You lying bastard. I read the reports and they say the exact opposite.

N95 masks, medical masks, and homemade masks made of four-layer kitchen paper and one-layer cloth could block 99.98%, 97.14%, and 95.15% of the virus in aerosols.

BS... Lying bastard!

" Data synthesis: 39 studies (18 randomized controlled trials and 21 observational studies; 33 867 participants) were included. No study evaluated reuse or extended use of N95 masks. Evidence on SARS-CoV-2 was limited to 2 observational studies with serious limitations. Community mask use was possibly associated with decreased risk for SARS-CoV-1 infection in observational studies. In high- or moderate-risk health care settings, observational studies found that risk for infection with SARS-CoV-1 and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus probably decreased with mask use versus nonuse and possibly decreased with N95 versus surgical mask use. Randomized trials in community settings found possibly no difference between N95 versus surgical masks and probably no difference between surgical versus no mask in risk for influenza or influenza-like illness, but compliance was low. In health care settings, N95 and surgical masks were probably associated with similar risks for influenza-like illness and laboratory-confirmed viral infection; clinical respiratory illness had inconsistency. Bothersome symptoms were common. "

Masks for Prevention of Respiratory Virus Infections, Including SARS-CoV-2, in Health Care and Community Settings: A Living Rapid Review - PubMed

I guess you all should have read the studies cited before you made fools of yourselves...

Last edited:

You can see a virus? Trump can see the virus? He was given it prophylacticly to prevent illness after it was suspected he had come in contact with it.

Believe what you want but the facts are clear.

Remarks by President Trump in a Press Briefing on COVID-19 ...
www.whitehouse.gov › News › Briefing Statements

Everybody coming into the President's office gets tested.

"Filtration efficiencies of the hybrids (such as cotton-silk, cotton-chiffon, cotton-flannel) was >80% (for particles <300 nm) and >90% (for particles >300 nm). "

I never accusing somebody of deliverately lying, until I catch them in the act. And billybob got caught in the act.

I knew there was something wrong when instead of quoting any of the studies, he sent me to a page with dozens of studies cited, and clamed that none showed more effectiveness than 30%

when I see bullshit, I call bullshit.

. Randomized trials in community settings found possibly no difference between N95 versus surgical masks and probably no difference between surgical versus no mask in risk for influenza or influenza-like illness, but compliance was low.

Your own post was based on a study with LOW COMPLIANCE, findsing little difference.

. Randomized trials in community settings found possibly no difference between N95 versus surgical masks and probably no difference between surgical versus no mask in risk for influenza or influenza-like illness, but compliance was low.

Your own post was based on a study with LOW COMPLIANCE, findsing little difference.
Every one of the studies found this.. Read them.. The findings are not supported by the facts.. Why is that?

Every one of the studies found this.. Read them.. The findings are not supported by the facts.. Why is that?

I quoted a study from your post, colfax quoted a study from your post.

"Filtration efficiencies of the hybrids (such as cotton-silk, cotton-chiffon, cotton-flannel) was >80% (for particles <300 nm) and >90% (for particles >300 nm).

N95 masks, medical masks, and homemade masks made of four-layer kitchen paper and

one-layer cloth could block 99.98%, 97.14%, and 95.15% of the virus in aerosols.

You said none of the studies was above 30%

That's what I call a LIE.

Once more, you lying bastard. The two studies colfax and myself read came up with 80% to 91%

You said none of them were above 30%

Last edited:
And I quote those who disagree.
Yes, but that’s all you do. Surface level. Nothing further. You’re not making an argument do much as you’re making an excuse to believe what you already had decided to believe.
Masks unless real ones made by 3M are useless. Good for optics. We are fat and more susceptible than other countries. Instead of wearing Masks we should be eating better and exercising.
N-95 masks capture about 95%-98% of incoming virus load. IF the seal is improper they are just as useless as a face covering.
If the Pope were Jewish he would not be Pope. My assumption is that it is an effective 3M mask. My cloth American face mask that I wear to trigger leftists is just for optics.

For the uninformed:
A moron who doesnt know the first thing about a mask or how effective it is....
I mean, that article is infectious disease MD and a PhD epidemiologist from one of the best medical institutions in the country.

But you took a weekend course in donning and doffing military equipment so I guess that is superior?
The article doesn't Cite real data on masks. They use talking points and nothing more. Tell me how a screen door with 2 foot screen stops a basket ball? It cant.. This is what stopping a 0.5 micron virus is to a 10-20 micron mesh. It cant stop shit!
Still spreading bullshit, just like Biden?

Biden is not informed about anything to do with COVID-19.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

It's the CHINESE VIRUS not a Trump virus....

These people are despicable liars.

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..
Biden wants to keep America shut down until after the election.

What makes you think he wouldn't want it shut down at least partially after the election? This is the left's golden opportunity to assert totalitarian control over every aspect of people's lives. Why would they want to let it end?

Forum List

Back