Biden knew about the spying.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
We all know the mainstream media will be covering for him at every turn, but eventually Sleepy Joe will be confronted with this again. ( the first time he just played dumb, but that was before we knew what we know now ). If he keeps lying about it , it will come back to bite him. Mark my words.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, reacts to FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo's exclusive interview with Trump and weighs in on former President Obama and presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden reportedly spying on Trump's campaign in 2016.

We all know the mainstream media will be covering for him at every turn, but eventually Sleepy Joe will be confronted with this again. ( the first time he just played dumb, but that was before we knew what we know now ). If he keeps lying about it , it will come back to bite him. Mark my words.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, reacts to FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo's exclusive interview with Trump and weighs in on former President Obama and presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden reportedly spying on Trump's campaign in 2016.

It is a dead issue and American votes are the dumbest. They don’t care that Biden and Obama spied . It won’t have any traction

It is a dead issue and American votes are the dumbest. They don’t care that Biden and Obama spied . It won’t have any traction

I wonder what they do care about?

I wonder what they do care about?

The economy and crime !!!

Biden has just called for mandatory mask wearing anytime you leave your home enforced by state police.....wow.....he must be out of his mind....not one word about protesting though.....

What police? He wants no police presence, he's on record saying he'd defund law enforcement agencies........probably to score points with the rioters and looters.

We all know about the partisan campaign spying, and dirty tricks applied to subvert Trump's presidency. We all know that Hillary Clinton subverted national security by transmitting documents to foreign adversaries through unauthorized email accounts.

The problem is the flawed system that you have been told to trust, does not work correctly, because it is not designed correctly. The three-part separation theory is inaccurate. It may have been accurate enough for a less sophisticated society of two hundred years ago, but it is no longer reliable.

The corruption continues, and goes on and on and on.

We need to reorganize the government

It is incumbent upon him and perhaps legally so to end his run for President

So what are these idiots mad about? The Obama administration was listening to the Russians. Big deal.
No shit.

Trump should have all of the Democrats wire-tapped to listen for Russian or ChiCom interference.

It's not a big deal.

:dunno:

If Trump isn’t already wiretapping Russians and Chinese, he’s a damn idiot.

So probably not.
So, he should be intercepting and reviewing all Democrat communications?

I agree.

Forum List

Back