Biden Lead Now 10 Points, (Reuters), Basis Being Covid-19 Trumped-Up Infection--(Now Becoming Nearly Personally Homicidal)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
There are well-wishing supporters with the Trumped-Up agenda now off radar for at least a week. Reuters found the public response less well-wishing. The news of the super-spreader basis had to be reported, a Saturday item, mostly. Respondents reported disdain for Medical Advice not having been followed.

That comes on top of other poll results finding the Trumped-Up debate performance a source of blame, and not support at all.

So the polling suggests what many may be noticing, There is a whole lot less advertising likely for the top of the ticket, going into October. The news, comments, and poll reports indicate relief, even: That Biden-Harris will win, and lots of Republican Senators will lose--if even they live that long. The Rest of the Down-Ticket appears not to be going to Peace & Freedom, but to Democrats.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(The Red State Pastoral Brand Is likely with basis in Matt 25: 14-30!)

If you believe that Sleepy Joe is a shoo-in, now is a good time to invest in mask manufacturing, as Bite Me plans to enforce the wearing of them.

Also, investing in Amazon will be a tremendous move as well as investing in the Speak Easy Industry. People will still want to drink even if bars remain closed.

Oh just wait. I suspect it will get better. In all likelyhood, he was infected when he walked into the debate hall on Tuesday night. We haven't even begun to get into the fallout from this..but there are signs making their way around the news outlets. It's never a good idea to try and cover things up. They always come out.

In before “remember 2016” numbskulls post.

This week is a disaster. Trump admitted downplaying the virus. Scoffed Biden’s safety precautions then gets rushed to hospitalwith corona. You couldn’t write a more hilarious karma FU. Lol. He’s credibility went from a D- to and F this week.

There are well-wishing supporters with the Trumped-Up agenda now off radar for at least a week. Reuters found the public response less well-wishing. The news of the super-spreader basis had to be reported, a Saturday item, mostly. Respondents reported disdain for Medical Advice not having been followed.

That comes on top of other poll results finding the Trumped-Up debate performance a source of blame, and not support at all.

So the polling suggests what many may be noticing, There is a whole lot less advertising likely for the top of the ticket, going into October. The news, comments, and poll reports indicate relief, even: That Biden-Harris will win, and lots of Republican Senators will lose--if even they live that long. The Rest of the Down-Ticket appears not to be going to Peace & Freedom, but to Democrats.

14% lead after the debate in wsj/nbc. Trump had the worst debate performance ever.

Online Instapolls tend to be inaccurate. The Reuters poll can be generalized to English-speaking online users. That is more than it was only thirty years ago. Pew is known to use online polling.

Reuters found the revulsion first. The homicidal negligence of the super-spreader events were noticed all during September. That would not be now said at all inaccurate.

Reuters: The poll was conducted among 1,005 U.S. adults, including 596 likely voters, between Oct. 2 and Oct. 3. It has a 5-point precision limit.

SassyIrishLass poster is notoriously illiterate!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"

Last edited:
I keep seeing this Biden dems go on and on about how far Biden is in the Polls and they wish Trump would die or suffer and get really sick. Shouldn't you be happy if Biden is that far ahead and just wish Trump a recovery?

Also in the past 4 years what did Trump do that hurt your way of living so bad? Honestly nothing.

10 points. Maybe this election you people will stop believing in polls. Maybe some will stop believing in do nothing democRats.

I didn't think either of them had a good performance. Trump, unwisely appealed to his base, which is NOT what a debate is for. It's to promote/defend your policies to Americans and expand your base, not have a rally and preach to the choir.

For someone to think Biden gained in that debate though, I would ask "why"? Neither were impressive, I certainly would think Biden lost a tick or two from moderates, while Trump remained in neutral. I can't even remember a moment where Biden even spoke about policies, it was all about trying to say "look, just as Weasel Wallace said, Trump promotes racism!".

China can't believe how easy it's been.

Online Instapolls tend to be inaccurate. The Reuters poll can be generalized to English-speaking online users. That is more than it was only thirty years ago. Pew is known to use online polling.

Reuters found the revulsion first. The homicidal negligence of the super-spreader events were noticed all during September. That would not be now said at all inaccurate.

Reuters: The poll was conducted among 1,005 U.S. adults, including 596 likely voters, between Oct. 2 and Oct. 3. It has a 5-point precision limit.

SassyIrishLass poster is notoriously illiterate!

This is not an unscientific instapoll. It's neither unscientific nor an instapoll.

Drifter poster, of the insensitive illiterate, actually posts that 10 months disruption from Trumped-Up Homicidal Negligence has not affected U.S. lives at all.

The ten months are a giant chunk of the four years, to be 13 months in January. The Millions of Dead and afflicted have affected U.S. National lives and economy--All Trumped-Up and clearly intended--and all over.

The question is, will Trump's circle jerk give the Senate to the Democrats? If that happens, we are utterly screwed.

I didn't think either of them had a good performance. Trump, unwisely appealed to his base, which is NOT what a debate is for. It's to promote/defend your policies to Americans and expand your base, not have a rally and preach to the choir.

For someone to think Biden gained in that debate though, I would ask "why"? Neither were impressive, I certainly would think Biden lost a tick or two from moderates, while Trump remained in neutral. I can't even remember a moment where Biden even spoke about policies, it was all about trying to say "look, just as Weasel Wallace said, Trump promotes racism!".

China can't believe how easy it's been.

And, as a canadian we should listen to what you think why?

Forum List

Back