Trump Saddled With Rap That More Accurately Fits A Corrupt Biden

Those apparent 232 replies cannot be read by we who are not Twitter members. Neither can we verify what else is posted currently with this apparent 23 Aug 2023 Twitter post.

Understandable are these types of fascist protection racket-isms, christianity having prepared us beforehand. Musk's fascism is a French-kiss with religion's fascism: either afraid not to believe or afraid not to belong.
You could read the comments if you sign up for Twatter, but mainly you can watch the video as is.

You can bet your life savings they won't watch the trials or read the transcripts. They will rely on their confirmed lying propagandists to tell them what to say. And not one word will have any connection to the reality.
You can rest assured that if Trump is convicted on Trumped Up charges by a kangaroo court in America,

there will be violence and you will be shitting your pants. You'll see what happens when the other people riot,

and there won't be much looting, but there will be killing.

The Soros paid quisling propaganda machine has smeared Trump with false accusations, for the last 8 years. With all the investigations he has endured, it’s more likely that he is the most honest man in America.
Stupid people usually come to stupid conclusions.

You can rest assured that if Trump is convicted on Trumped Up charges by a kangaroo court in America,

there will be violence and you will be shitting your pants.
If Trump is legitimately convicted, there will be riots. That's what Trump and his mob of sore losers do.

Let us know when you take up arms, big talker.

As for me, I'll be too busy laughing my ass off at Trump. If the streets are littered with red hats from all the dead MAGAtards, I'll be laughing even harder.

If Trump is legitimately convicted, there will be riots. That's what Trump and his mob of sore losers do.

Let us know when you take up arms, big talker.

As for me, I'll be too busy laughing my ass off at Trump.
It will shake your worldview to the very core. You won't be laughing.

You'll be wondering how the fuck that happened, because you're oblivious.

You can rest assured that if Trump is convicted on Trumped Up charges by a kangaroo court in America, there will be violence and you will be shitting your pants. You'll see what happens when the other people riot, and there won't be much looting, but there will be killing.
Please do.

Yep. They just can't believe that so many people don't adore their earthly god like they do.

I'll always resent the GQP for having to vote for Hillary & Biden. If Trump doesn't run, I can go back to voting third party.

I couldn’t vote for Hillary. My impression of Hillary from her history is a Clever Woman, who was always just short of Clever enough to actually accomplish her goal. One thing from the 2016 campaign always comes to mind. The claim, accurate, that Trump with his inexperience could get us into a war. That was true. I figured it was just as likely that Hillary, trying to be clever, would smart us into a war.

I understand that nobody is ready on Day One. It takes time to really learn the job of President. Time to learn the limits, and learn to hear the advice of your experts. Time to learn how to manage the office. I assumed that Trump could learn it. I’ll sooth my mind and say that he could have, he is smart enough, but he refused to learn.

The best Presidents in history are the ones who learned the fastest. JFK, Truman, Reagan, and many others. They held on to core beliefs, but learned how the system works, and learned that they didn’t have to be experts at everything. They had to listen to the experts they hired, make a decision, and accept responsibility for the decision.

It will shake your worldview to the very core. You won't be laughing.

You'll be wondering how the fuck that happened, because you're oblivious.

I don’t think it will turn out as you expect. And if you think any Veteran is scared of some never served yahoo’s trying to play video games in real life. I’m thinking you are the one who won’t be laughing.

I don’t think it will turn out as you expect. And if you think any Veteran is scared of some never served yahoo’s trying to play video games in real life. I’m thinking you are the one who won’t be laughing.
No one is scared of make believe wannabe Red Dawn goofballs.

Forum List

Back